Found 268 results for 'file-encryption'.
1) public-key - How secure is a system that retrieves encrypted private keys from a public database?
2) android - Does File-Based Encryption offer comparable security to Full-Disk Encryption on Android?
3) authentication - How to protect against adversaries snatching booted laptops to defeat full disk encryption?
4) linux - Receiving sensitive data uploaded on a Web server, and remotely accessing it without exposing it to theft
5) disk-encryption - At-rest encryption. Use SFTP log-in credentials to unlock/decrypt encrypted drive or folder on an Ubuntu Linux server
6) web-application - Keeping user files secure while allowing a web-application to use the files
7) encryption - Hash Comparison to Detect Ransomware File Encryption
8) aes - End-to-end photo storage
9) encryption - Isn't the use of public key encryption a redundant step in Encrypting File System, which doesn't improve the security of the File Encryption Key?
10) aes - How to design a cryptographically secure file hosting service
11) encryption - Encrypt a single file, chunk-by-chunk, each chunk using different key (AES)
12) encryption - Does key derivation with known parameters add any security?
13) file-encryption - Can a host access a VPS disk's encrypted directory directly while running?
14) key-derivation - Derivation of many (Key, IV) pairs from random 128 nonces and one secret 512 master key
15) file-encryption - Disk encryption vs encrypted file container
16) encryption - Disk Encryption vs File Encryption for Embedded Linux?
17) disk-encryption - Data encryption risk with bad sectors?
18) encryption - Isn't file encryption good enough?
19) encryption - Linux Plausibly Deniable File System
20) cloud-computing - smart AND secure cloud document archive
21) file-encryption - How to eliminate data leaks when accessing encrypted data?
22) file-encryption - Applying file deltas to an encrypted file
23) file-encryption - Is it problematic to use file encryption (for cloud storage) inside an encrypted drive?
24) aes - How to handle authenticated encryption for big files?
25) aes - What do I use as the encryption key and initialization vector in AES cfb128
26) encryption - Faster alternatives to RSA trapdoor permutation
27) encryption - Encrypting files in a windows environment
28) encryption - Reducing a 64 digit integer to 10 digit
29) webserver - Secure (P2P) Client/Company File Sharing
30) block-cipher - Okay to use OpenSSL to encrypt then sign a message?
31) encryption - eCryptfs: what if I remove ~/.ecryptfs
32) encryption - What's the preferable encryption for large data and files in terms of speed and security other than AES?
33) aes - Encrypt a big file in blocks with AES-GCM: how many nonce do we need?
34) encryption - What is a safe maximum message size limit when encrypting files to disk with AES-GCM before the need to re-generate the key or NONCE
35) mobile - Securing data on a mobile device (even from the user/owner)?
36) network - File transfer service through server that is not P2P, encrypt files without letting the server know its contents
37) encryption - Securely storing AES key with public key cryptography
38) encryption - Does EFS protect against data theft by ransomware?
39) key-management - Recommendation Key Management and Storage in Cloud Storage
40) encryption - Naming encrypted files in the cloud, without leaking info about their content
41) encryption - What is the best way to encrypt extremely sensitive and important data
42) encryption - Add security to documents uploaded?
43) hash - File Hash of Encrypted File
44) encryption - Data I/O operations for encrypted files
45) encryption - What are best practices for long term storage (~20 years) of encrypted / sensitive files?
46) aes - Encryption of big files in Java with AES/GCM
47) aes - Best practises to generate IV for AES-CTR in this scenario
48) encryption - Is this correct/incorrect password for file encryption scheme secure?
49) encryption - Why does rsyncrypto require a public key during decryption?
50) aes - How do I safely encrypt a file for transport and storage?