Found 24 results for 'file-search'.
1) string - How can I use grep to find a word inside a folder?
2) grep - How can I "grep" patterns across multiple lines?
3) find - How to find files with a certain subpath?
4) find - How is it that the same find command can give two different results?
5) windows-7 - Windows 7 - Find all files that are alone in a folder
6) find - List the files containing a particular word in their text
7) grep - Only output the name of file containing a pattern (without the line output) using grep
8) search - How do I search for a file where I know the name but not the location?
9) bash - How to list backup files missing corresponding real files?
10) files - Find files by change date
11) files - Find Files Recursively With Different ACLs
12) awk - How to match for an empty string in a grep pattern search?
13) bash - Bash: search for keywords PDF files and return pages
14) find - Ack/Ag/Pt just list files?
15) windows - Windows Search Does Not Find Text in PDFs (Applies to Callouts, Text Boxes, and Typewriter Text Boxes)
16) powershell - find all files and lines that contains a specific string
17) windows-8 - How Windows Search determines what results to show?
18) bash - Is there a directory history for bash?
19) email - How to search emails by matching header fields against regex "in" Thunderbird?
20) bash - bash command to create array with the 10 most recent images in a dir?
21) windows-10 - In Windows, if I type date stamp YYMMDD within file names (or content) can I later search for results within a particular YYDDMM range? How?
22) windows-7 - How to use regular expressions with Everything.exe
23) macos - Find .htaccess files on OSX
24) windows-7 - Windows 7 File Explorer search not working