Found 477 results for 'functional-programming'.
1) haskell - Why is lazy evaluation useful?
3) python - Apply a method from a list of methods to pandas dataframe
4) pl.programming-languages - Intuitive way to handle variable binding
5) type-theory - What are the practical issues with intersection and union types?
6) object-oriented - Should I use classes instead of functions with a state needed for computation?
7) pl.programming-languages - Are there stronger notions of equivalence over lambda terms than beta equivalence?
8) ds.data-structures - Confluently Persistent String Data Structure
9) design - Given a herd of horses, how do I find the average horn length of all unicorns?
10) c# - Is an Inner Function Justified in this Situation
11) cc.complexity-theory - Category theory, computational complexity, and combinatorics connections?
12) reference-request - Category theory and parsers --- references wanted
13) lambda-calculus - Can you assign a type to any term of the λEA-calculus?
14) combinatory-logic - Are lambda calculus and combinatory logic the same?
15) type-theory - What type system fits the subclass of λ-terms that can be reduced optimally?
16) functional-programming - What are the theoretical limits of the Stratego Programming Language?
17) type-theory - With equirecursive types are there downsides to making all types potentially recursive?
18) type-theory - Wouldn't the calculus of constructions with linear types be a simple functional core that is consistent and expressive?
19) lo.logic - A mathematical (categorical) description of type classes
20) database - How to handle complex calculated fields in an ORM
21) object-oriented - Why not apply Interface Segregation Principle to "extreme"
22) lo.logic - Automatic proofs or model checking in an extremely simplified functional language
23) ds.algorithms - Is it possible to generate a collision free hash function from an equality function?
24) functional-programming - Does immutability entirely eliminate the need for locks in multi-processor programming?
25) functional-programming - Pattern matching against two similar types
26) ds.data-structures - Associative hash mixing
27) reference-request - Difference lists in functional programming
28) c++ - C++11 support for higher-order list functions
29) reference-request - What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
30) big-list - What are the outstanding questions in purely functional data structures?
31) web-development - Rendering and holding state changes in a web app with functional programming
32) lo.logic - Explaining Applicative functor in categorical terms - monoidal functors
33) functional-programming - Reader, Writer monads
34) pl.programming-languages - Formal representation of algorithm using recursive algebraic data types
35) computability - What are the limits of total functional programming?
36) computability - Programming languages with canonical functions
37) ds.algorithms - Higher-order algorithms
38) lo.logic - Is the class of primitive recursion functionals equivalent to the class of functions which Foetus proves to terminate?
39) lo.logic - What logic correponds via Curry-Howard to a Monad?
40) ds.algorithms - Algorithm to determine function equality on the simply typed lambda calculus?
41) pl.programming-languages - How to make the Lambda Calculus strong normalizing without a type system?
42) functional-programming - Uses of persistent data structures in non-functional languages
43) reference-request - Can the cost of GC be neglected when analyzing the running time of worst-case data structures specified in a garbage-collected programming language?
44) functional-programming - Stream fusion in total functional language
45) functional-programming - Practical reference for learning about graph reduction
46) ds.data-structures - Is there an array structure that allows for O(1) complexity for reverse, zip, slice etc operations?
47) functional-programming - What exactly does "semantically observable" side-effect mean?
48) lo.logic - Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
49) ds.data-structures - Purely Functional Equivalent of B-Tree?
50) functional-programming - What is higher-order in higher-order abstract syntax?