Found 53 results for 'gitflow'.
1) git - Introducing Pull Requests for a 2 person team - merge my own requests?
2) git - In code review, should I ask to do a refactor outside of the scope in a pull request?
3) git - Developers blocked by waiting on code to merge from another branch using GitFlow
4) .net - NuGet versioning with gitflow
5) git - How should I incorporate a hotfix back into a feature branch using gitflow?
6) git - Git branch model with QA and branches
7) git - Do we have distinct type of branches?
8) git - Which artifact should I deploy to prod when using Git Flow?
9) git - Git model: branches for features based on master
10) development-process - Trying to understand what Travis CI does and when it should be used
11) git - Isn't keeping the master branch intact essential for collaborating?
12) git - Should I use git stash to save ongoing changes of my project and push it to github to access in other computers?
13) git - Whats the work flow with 2 people on a project
14) git - How do I manage a major overhaul of an open-source project with git?
15) git - In Git, is the use of a 'PRODUCTION' branch necessary and/or would it be feasible to have more than one of them?
16) git - Using Gitflow and Semantic Versioning: How to avoid version number conflicts when merging?
17) git - Keeping a clean git history when using gitflow - unmerged commits on develop
18) git - How to cope with production rollbacks when using gitflow
19) git - Is there a recommended Git branch strategy for two products in the same repo?
20) c# - How to use Git Flow with multiple dependent projects
21) development-process - Avoid or minimize merge conflicts while using NuGet and GitFlow
22) version-control - Is git-flow in the spirit of git?
23) git - How does one name branches that are bug fixes for a release branch in git-flow?
24) git - What to do with historical SVN branches after switching to GitFlow?
25) project-management - What happens if a feature merged into develop is postponed by management?
26) git - More than one deployable git branch
27) git - With the "git flow" approach, why are release branches merged into develop?
28) version-control - In git, is it a bad idea to create a tag with the same name as a deleted branch?
29) git - Simpler git-flow model, am I doing it right?
30) git - In GitFlow, why not merge from master to feature?
31) svn - Obstacles to using Git Flow in Subversion
32) git - Git Flow, pull requests, multi-destination branches and conflicts: how is it supposed to work?
33) version-control - is there a way to know the type of web based version control application from a git url?
34) gitflow - Hotfixing with an open release branch while this release is currently tested
35) git - Finish feature reverted commits from develop
36) git - What is the “definition” of a finished feature in Gitflow?
37) design - GitFlow, should my release branch include minor version number?
38) git - Where do bugfixes go in the git-flow model?
39) version-control - How can I control my versioning (perhaps with GIT), such that when I update a function (such as add an argument) it won't break the rest of the code?
40) web-development - GIT workflow for web development
41) project-management - does it make sense to create a pull request without code
42) git - I need help understanding a seemingly broken Git release flow
43) git - Git workflow for flexible features
44) git - How to deal with multiple release/hotfix branches in Gitflow?
45) git - rebase your own branch and force push
46) git - How should I handle production rollbacks and eventual hotfix using gitflow?
47) gitflow - Should a release branch or the master branch be tagged when the gitflow is used?
48) git - What can I do for developers who can't learn Git?
49) git - Need a Git branching how-to
50) git - Is infrequent syncing in DVCS trunk based development similar to a long-lived feature branch in GitFlow?