Found 102 results for 'gnu'.
1) access-control-list - How to specify GNU screen ACL as part of its command line?
2) linux - How can I sort du -h output by size
3) bash - How do you tell if the current terminal session is in GNU screen?
4) unix - Attach screen on a running terminal
5) linux - Can I name GNU screen sessions?
6) linux - GNU screen: change focus in split windows with mouse
7) bash - Safely define an environment variable
8) display - What are the differences between multiplexing using tmux/screen and opening tabs in a terminal emulator?
9) command-line - Difference between UnxUtils and GnuWin32?
10) unix - How to display line numbers in 'less' (GNU)
11) linux - save bash history, regularly
12) macos - open a random file in osx with command line
13) linux - Why does the output of some Linux programs go to neither STDOUT nor STDERR?
14) linux - linux tar -T - does not work on the fly
15) linux - How do I tar a directory without retaining the directory structure?
16) linux - Sudoers NOPASSWD for single executable but allowing others
17) linux - Selenium server causes crazy load on box - how to prevent?
18) file-permissions - Who is the "author" of a file (Gnu "ls" manual)
19) bash - How can I supply a numeric argument to a Readline function e.g. `glob-expand-word`?
20) web-server - Has anyone used GNU MyServer as their web server instead of Apache/Lighttpd/etc.?
21) osx - Split file into 4 chunks using macOS version of split package
22) linux - How can I sort du -h output by size
23) linux - what used to lead /bin being full and creation of /usr/bin?
24) history - When and how was the double-dash (--) introduced as an end of options delimiter in Unix/Linux?
25) bash - Awk or Sed: If pattern is found: delete line && export variable
26) c - What does -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE do?
27) regex - Unable to use grep regex to search for filename containing period
28) bash - In shell config scripts, how can I account for differences between coreutils on BSD compared to GNU?
29) gnu - How can I run GNU parallel in record per job, with 1 process per core
30) sed - Why doesn't this sed command replace the 3rd-to-last "and"?
31) sed - GNU Sed version history (changelog) - how can you determine which feature was introduced in what version?
32) bash - Pass a Make variable to Bashscript that is invoked from inside Make
33) shell - Makefile and .ONESHELL
34) linux - Using Thunderbird, how can one attach from command line a file containing commas (,) in its name?
35) linux - Sudoers NOPASSWD for single executable but allowing others
36) tar - What are the differences between bsdtar and GNU tar?
37) command - What's the difference between "dir" and "ls"?
38) bash - Why bash time is more precise then GNU time?
39) command-line - find: -exec vs xargs (aka Why does "find | xargs basename" break?)
40) linux - Linux: Block until a string is matched in a file ("tail + grep with blocking")
41) linux - How can I calculate and format a date duration using GNU tools, not a result date?
42) tar - What does GNU tar "--restrict" option actually restrict?
43) man - What is GNU Info for?
44) linux - GNU find .extension files and -exec, while new .extension files are being made
45) linux - Difference between find -name with and w/o quotes?
46) sed - Replace specific values with sed
47) command-line - Why doesn't tar ask before overwriting existing files?
48) linux - How can I sort du -h output by size
49) c++ - makefile which build the library (lib.a)from the list of object files (*.o)
50) linux - Ignore Symlinks when Extracting Tarball