Found 407 results for 'graph-algorithms'.
1) graph-theory - Is this dense version of Kruskal's algorithm well-known?
2) graph-algorithms - Relationship between two graph optimization problems
3) graph-theory - Is there a problem that is easy for cubic graphs but hard for graphs with maximum degree 3?
4) graph-theory - What separates easy global problems from hard global problems on graphs of bounded treewidth?
5) graph-theory - minimal cycles in undirected graph
6) graph-theory - Something-Treewidth Property
7) graph-theory - Reduction graph to planar bounded treewidth and bounded diameter graph
8) reference-request - Enumerating Planar Graphs of Bounded Treewidth
9) graph-theory - Graphs-like data structure with weighted vertices
10) graph-theory - Clique graph of bipartite graphs
11) graph-theory - Partition the edges of a bipartite graph into perfect $b$-matchings
12) graph-theory - In a random perfect matching of a regular bipartite graph, are all edges equally probable?
13) graph-theory - Variants of Densest Subgraph Problems
14) graph-algorithms - Remove specific edge from ST (link-cut) tree
15) ds.algorithms - Reachability in Dynamic Line Graph
16) graph-algorithms - Algorithms for finding clique in bounded-degree graph
17) graph-theory - On the size of P4-transversals of graphs
18) ds.algorithms - MSOL optimization problems on graphs of bounded cliquewidth, with cardinality predicates
19) graph-theory - Partitioning graphs while minimizing inter-partition edges
20) graph-theory - Modular Decomposition and Clique-width
21) graph-theory - Problem of graph bi-partition (related to graph isomorphism)
22) cc.complexity-theory - Minimum vertex cover on k-regular graphs, for fixed k>2 NP-hard proof?
23) ds.algorithms - What is the complexity of this weighted b-edge matching problem?
24) graph-algorithms - Color shifting in a bipartite graph
25) ds.algorithms - Decomposition by Clique Separators
26) graph-algorithms - What's the correlation between treewidth and instance hardness for random 3-SAT?
27) cc.complexity-theory - Can a natural graph problem be universally hard?
28) cc.complexity-theory - Isomorphism of ‘ordered’ DAGs / acyclic semiautomata
29) reference-request - Approximating Independent Dominating set on bipartite graphs
30) cc.complexity-theory - Examples where the uniqueness of the solution makes it easier to find
31) cc.complexity-theory - Generating a tower defense maze, aka Finding the K most vital nodes ("nodewise interdiction") in an unweighted grid-graph
32) graph-algorithms - Exact Algorithms for r-Dominating Set on Bounded Treewidth Graphs
33) reference-request - Is counting simple cycles in $P$ for graphs of bounded tree width?
34) cc.complexity-theory - What is the complexity of this path problem?
35) cc.complexity-theory - Graph problems which are NP-Complete on directed graphs but polynomial on undirected graphs
36) cc.complexity-theory - Maximum number of geometrically disjoint paths - is the complexity known?
37) reference-request - Time complexity of counting triangles in planar graphs
38) graph-algorithms - Finding distances in graphs where shortest path has a large number of nodes
39) cc.complexity-theory - Minimum Parity Weight Path - what is the complexity?
40) graph-theory - Computing a transitive completion / path existence oracle
41) graph-algorithms - STCONN in $O(n)$ time?
42) graph-theory - maintaining a balanced spanning tree of a growing undirected graph
43) ds.algorithms - Fastest polynomial time algorithm for solving minimum cost maximum flow problems in bipartite graphs
44) graph-theory - Graphs whose maximal clique intersection graph has bounded chromatic number
45) cc.complexity-theory - Recognizing line graphs of hypergraphs
46) graph-theory - Finding outer face in plane graph (embedded planar graph)
47) graph-algorithms - Graph planar drawing, with each edge's length is known
48) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of finding an edge set yielding specified vertex degrees
49) ds.algorithms - For a Planar Graph, Find the Algorithm that Constructs A Cycle Basis, with each Edge Shared by At Most 2 Cycles
50) ds.algorithms - Fast deletion / contraction in combinatorial embedding