Found 11 results for 'graph-classes'.
1) cc.complexity-theory - Classes of graphs with easy Hamiltonian cycle but NP-hard TSP
2) cc.complexity-theory - Can a natural graph problem be universally hard?
3) graph-theory - Do "outer-bounded-genus" graphs have constant treewidth?
4) ds.algorithms - Maximal classes for which largest independent set can be found in polynomial time?
5) graph-theory - Weird claim of graphclasses about complexity of domination
6) reference-request - Name the graph class: Disjoint union of a clique and an independent set
7) cc.complexity-theory - Hard problems on subclasses of planar cubic bipartite graphs
8) graph-theory - Does this graph class have a name ?
9) graph-theory - Is it necessary to call matrix multiplication $n$ times to find a claw
10) ds.algorithms - Maximal classes for which largest independent set can be found in polynomial time?
11) cc.complexity-theory - Two paper appear to imply collapse via coloring $P_5$-free graphs