Found 636 results for 'graph-theory'.
1) graph-theory - Is this dense version of Kruskal's algorithm well-known?
2) graph-theory - Does the infinite graph of diagonals have an infinite component?
3) graph-theory - Computing the edge orbits of a graph (and discussing definitions)
4) graph-theory - Structure of graphs that exclude a perfect matching on four vertices as an induced graph
5) graph-theory - Sparse subgraph preserving rooted edge connectivity up to $k$
6) ds.algorithms - How can one construct a densest graph with no k-clique?
7) graph-theory - Partition planar graph into connected subgraphs of equal size
8) graph-theory - Is there a problem that is easy for cubic graphs but hard for graphs with maximum degree 3?
9) graph-theory - What separates easy global problems from hard global problems on graphs of bounded treewidth?
10) cc.complexity-theory - P-complete problems on trees
11) cc.complexity-theory - Logspace algorithms on graphs with bounded tree width
12) graph-theory - Which properties of planar graphs generalize to higher dimension / hypergraphs?
13) ds.algorithms - Complexity of finding the most likely edge
14) graph-theory - Combinatorial embedding of a graph
15) graph-theory - Graph that maximizes minimum hitting time?
16) graph-theory - Random Deterministic Automata
17) graph-theory - minimal cycles in undirected graph
18) cc.complexity-theory - An interesting variant of maximum matching problem
19) ds.algorithms - Is there an online-algorithm to keep track of components in a changing undirected graph?
20) ds.algorithms - Finding a simple dual of a simple graph in some surface
21) cc.complexity-theory - Treewidth and the NL vs L Problem
22) graph-theory - Something-Treewidth Property
23) reference-request - Generalization of locally bounded treewidth graphs
24) graph-theory - Naive definition of treewidth
25) graph-theory - Reduction graph to planar bounded treewidth and bounded diameter graph
26) reference-request - Enumerating Planar Graphs of Bounded Treewidth
27) graph-theory - Does replacing each vertex of $G$ by $H$ increase treewidth of $G$ by at most $\Delta(G)$?
28) graph-theory - Graphs-like data structure with weighted vertices
29) graph-theory - Clique graph of bipartite graphs
30) graph-theory - Tree width of a particular graph
31) graph-theory - Partition the edges of a bipartite graph into perfect $b$-matchings
32) graph-theory - Existence of long induced paths in expander graphs
33) graph-theory - In a random perfect matching of a regular bipartite graph, are all edges equally probable?
34) graph-theory - Variants of Densest Subgraph Problems
35) reference-request - From edge-disjoint paths to independent paths
36) cc.complexity-theory - Is it $NP$-complete to decompose bridgeless cubic bipartite graph into edge-disjoint paths of length 3?
37) graph-theory - How many disjoint edge-cuts a DAG must have?
38) cc.complexity-theory - Natural CLIQUE to k-Color reduction
39) cc.complexity-theory - Can graph isomorphism be decided with square root bounded nondeterminism?
40) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of Multi-colored Clique when every color pair induce biclique+isolated vertices
41) ds.algorithms - Reachability in Dynamic Line Graph
42) graph-theory - How bad can the greedy coloring (list color) for the c-chromatic number of graph be?
43) graph-theory - On the size of P4-transversals of graphs
44) graph-theory - Almost regular subhypergraph of hypergraph with large minimal degree
45) graph-theory - Chromatic number of G+v where G is a cograph
46) graph-theory - Partition a graph into 2 connected subgraphs
47) cc.complexity-theory - Partition a graph into node-disjoint cycles
48) graph-theory - Partitioning the edges of a complete graph into smaller complete graphs
49) graph-theory - Partitioning graphs while minimizing inter-partition edges
50) graph-theory - Modular Decomposition and Clique-width