Found 1142 results for 'grep'.
1) grep - Restricting grep's --color option to the interactive shell
2) linux - How to grep for unicode � in a bash script
3) linux - How do I find all files containing specific text on Linux?
4) linux - How can I use grep to show just filenames on Linux?
5) linux - How do I recursively grep all directories and subdirectories?
6) grep - How can I "grep" for a filename instead of the contents of a file?
7) process - How to prevent "ps" reporting its own process?
8) gnu-screen - screen causes "tail -F | grep" to echo unmatched lines
9) linux - Cygwin 2.9.0 cat/tac Commands Fail on Large Files when Piping to grep -q -m1
10) bash - Bash script to get specific prior context
11) bash - Bash: Grep regular expression failing to work
12) bash - Odd behavior with grep -q in a bash script
13) linux - What's *nix terminal command to find and remove found files?
14) bash - How to remove lines from large text file using bash
15) linux - How do you remove all occurrences of values in one list from another list?
16) bash - Bash: Find and replace text strings
17) command-line - Using grep to remove lines from a file which contain a string from another file
18) linux - Correctly display the GNU screen session title in status bar
19) linux - How to execute grep command with multiple argument?
20) shell - Grep a variable in a file
21) bash - Redirection and piping for grepping
22) bash - Pass a string or array as arguments in bash
23) linux - How to grep multiple strings when using with another command?
24) shell-script - Find command not working in shell script
25) shell-script - grep -v not working inside shell script
26) bash - How can I pipe a command to grep and get the exit status while still sending command output to stdout and errors to stderr?
27) bash - How do I use tee to redirect to grep
28) ubuntu - Why doesn't "pgrep firefox" work on Ubuntu 20.04
29) bash - Can someone clarify this Bash script
30) bash - Extracting variable name from filename
31) linux - How can I get `find` to ignore .svn directories?
32) unix - Use grep --exclude/--include syntax to not grep through certain files
33) grep - How can I grep recursively, but only in files with certain extensions?
34) string - How can I use grep to find a word inside a folder?
35) bash - Count total directories and files in all sub directories unix
36) linux - how to display file name during grep
37) linux - How to get only filenames without Path by using grep
38) linux - How to grep only show path/filename?
39) git - How to grep (search) committed code in the Git history
40) search - grep a file, but show several surrounding lines?
41) linux - How can I exclude directories from grep -R?
42) unix - Show unique filename only on command grep result
43) grep - grep output to show only matching file
44) linux - How can I grep while avoiding 'Too many arguments'
45) bash - Can I filter output from `tail` with the `-f` flag?
46) bash - tail -f and then exit on matching string
47) linux - Why does grepping ps [p]rocess_name exclude grep from the results
48) regex - Why bracket a single letter in a grep regex?
49) linux - How to get pgrep to display full process info
50) shell-script - How to grep in the beginning of line using a string which is stored in a variable