Found 112 results for 'group'.
1) sudo - Can deleted groups still function through primary groups in Linux?
2) users - Reasons behind the default groups and users on Linux
3) linux - Will the primary group of a user be deleted when you delete the user?
4) users - Why are newly created users assigned to primary groups of their usernames?
5) linux - Do root's supplementary groups behave differently than regular account ones for NFS shares?
6) linux - Where are supplemental groups coming from in /proc/pid/status, are they always inherited from a shell?
7) shell - KDE SC 5.10.5 on Kubuntu 17.10 / After logging in, user has only primary group assigned
8) sudo - How to enable sudo privileges for user group to apt-get install anything
9) permissions - Permission denied when copying content of one file to other
10) linux - The sudo group and /etc/sudoers
11) sudo - How to allow debian user to run a command as in a specific group using sudo?
12) sudo - What is the "group vector" of a user?
13) permissions - I added a user to a group, but group permissions on files still have no effect
14) permissions - How to give user access to specific folder in home directory
15) rhel - What are the groups 'users' and 'other' for?
16) debian - user exists when trying to add user to systemd-journal group
17) linux - How can I change a user's default group in Linux?
18) users - GID, current, primary, supplementary, effective and real group IDs?
19) process - Why is there no "set effective supplementary GIDs" syscall?
20) group - Delete non-unique group with group ID as primary group of a user
21) linux - How to get the supplementary groups IDs of a process?
22) debian - Significance of groups assigned to user by Debian installer (only)?
23) group - /etc/group content
24) users - Remove group ID from user
25) shell-script - Getting Group Names for List of Users
26) linux - Primary and secondary group of a user
27) users - How can I find out which users are in a group within Linux?
28) users - Trouble adding existing user to existing group in ubuntu
29) linux - Can a Linux user have multiple primary user groups?
30) shell-script - adding list of users to multiple groups
31) linux - How can i list a user's groups when their names contain spaces?
32) users - Why does "logging out" of a session activate a newly added supplementary group?
33) files - Group member cannot write even with write permission
34) shell - Can I add to my groups in the current (shell) process?
35) permissions - Setting permissions on files and folder - is folder perms inheritance always implicit?
36) command-line - different output for groups and groups USERNAME after adding a username to a group
37) files - Group member cannot write even with write permission
38) permissions - Privileges for jenkins at apache's folder
39) permissions - What if I add a user to a supplementary group?
40) permissions - wireshark: Couldn't run /usr/sbin/dumpcap in child process
41) linux - Linux user groups and file system permissions
42) permissions - Execute user script as root in startup applications
43) users - Cannot lock group file: already locked
44) debian - How to add the only user on a Debian system back into the sudo group?
45) bash - How does bash pass user groups to a child?
46) permissions - Missing groups at each startup
47) centos - How can I manage docker group in freeipa?
48) ubuntu - Groups not registering in X
49) permissions - usermod -a -G group user not work
50) permissions - Copying a file into a directory where I am a member of the directory group