Found 184 results for 'gui'.
1) bash - Bash shell: how to reconcile portable configuration files and GUI terminal start-up types (login or interactive)?
2) macos - How can I set environment variables for GUI apps in OS X Mavericks?
3) linux - Can you customise the UI / Icons used when running an app via sudo?
4) bash - Graphically ask for password in a bash script and retain default sudo timeout setting
5) security - security model of Linux password entry
6) bash - What is the best way to find the current DISPLAY and XAUTHORITY in non interactive shell for the current user?
7) bash - how to make my bash script look 100% like a GUI app (so user never sees terminal)
8) command-line - How to soft kill gui applications via terminal?
9) ssh - Setup GUI via ssh
10) osx - How to set the path OSX applications use
11) java - MVC: Should my domain model look like this?
12) gui - Can it be useful to build an application starting with the GUI?
13) shell - How to check if the current shell session is in the gui or the tty
14) python - Data sync between Model and View in MVC pattern
15) rest - Alternatives to polling an API
16) c# - How to structure unit tests for a GUI app using C# and NUnit
17) java - Dynamically change of UI on value changes in list box
18) web-development - Recommendations for a web-based help system
19) c# - Using WCF as an API for Database access by the GUI, or no?
20) shell-script - bash script - request input via gui
21) design - Am I using the correct terminology for my project?
22) design-patterns - What should the relation between parent and child GUI components be?
23) design-patterns - Clarification about MVC Design pattern
24) linux - Changing user password through GUI app
25) debian - Can't get into Debian console interface after login!
26) bash - How to check in bash script that it was started by "Run in Terminal" from GUI?
27) ssh - How to view Graphical view of Application using ssh
28) python - Best way of learning Python + GUI when coming from .NET
29) c++ - What's a good way to inplement a "delete" function for my custom polymorphic widgets?
30) x11 - What is the default GUI run with "startx" without any desktop environment installed?
31) python - Using a web framework as python GUI
32) multithreading - What is an effective design pattern for 'fan-in' from multiple task threads into a single UI thread?
33) gui - How can a computer render a CLI/console along with a GUI?
34) web-applications - GUI functional acceptance tests, making them less brittle / obstacle to further development
35) debian - How to run a GUI program as a different user (Debian)?
36) c# - Webkit as GUI in .Net/Mono
37) windows-7 - Flickering Java application GUI on windows 7
38) ubuntu - How to run applications with elevated privilges in Ubuntu using the GUI
39) remote-desktop - How to set up GUI remote control to Linux on Azure from Windows?
40) firefox - How are the Icons for "top sites" in the firefox new tab rendered?
41) ubuntu - Text Input GUI CLI for Gnome
42) terminal - Opening an executable via GUI does nothing although opening it via terminal works
43) bash - Running xprop in a crontab: "unable to open display"
44) c# - Who is responsible for GUI timeouts: the GUI or the app?
45) design - Why use X11 windows extensively in a GUI toolkit?
46) rss - In Firefox 4, how do I get the RSS feed button back?
47) java - Why Does JavaFX's GridPane Attach Properties of the Layout to the Components?
48) windows - Concatenate binary files in windows (Without command line)
49) command-line - Keeping program GUI front-end and CLI functionality separate
50) login - Starting Program On Linux Login Screen