Found 295 results for 'haskell'.
1) haskell - How can I set an environment variable in a cross-platform way?
2) python - Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs Erlang vs Haskell
3) python - Python faster than compiled Haskell?
4) shell - How do I source in "/Users/<usr>/.ghcup/env" to $PATH in .zshrc after installing Haskell?
5) haskell - Why is lazy evaluation useful?
6) java - How do you encode Algebraic Data Types in a C#- or Java-like language?
7) data-streams - Are the `ArrowApply` and `Monad` typeclasses equivalent?
8) pl.programming-languages - A bicartesian closed category of strict complete partial orders (Hask)
9) database - How do I link an domain object in memory to its database records without cluttering the domain with database concerns?
10) ct.category-theory - What are values relative to Hask?
11) ct.category-theory - Why can't opaque optics form a category?
12) performance - What are the locality properties of Haskell?
13) lo.logic - Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
14) graph-theory - Is the topsort from "Structuring Depth-First Search Algorithms" guaranteed to be (reverse) stable?
15) functional-programming - Should databases be viewed as Monads?
16) scala - Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
17) design - How do you design programs in Haskell or other functional programming languages?
18) computability - What functions can System F not compute?
19) lo.logic - Uncountability in intuitionistic logic
20) pl.programming-languages - Aren't Monads F-Algebra's? And then if that could be said are Comonad's F-Coalgebra's?
21) type-theory - Practical implementation of Hindley–Milner with typeclasses — matching vs most general unifier
22) pl.programming-languages - What are the relations between Alternative, MonadPlus(LeftCatch) and MonadPlus(LeftDistributive)?
23) functional-programming - Critique of the IO monad being viewed as a state monad operating on the world
24) haskell - Are there any downsides or problems with Haskell?
25) ds.data-structures - Isomorphism between algebraic data-types
26) functional-programming - Misconceptions about purely functional languages?
27) haskell - Monads: Determining if an arbitrary transformation is possible
28) performance - Lazy Evaluation: Why is it faster, advantages vs disadvantages, mechanics (why it uses less cpu; examples?) and simple proof of concept examples
29) functional-programming - Different ways to see a monad
30) haskell - What does the `forall` keyword in Haskell/GHC do?
31) type-theory - Explaining monad transformers in categorical terms
32) functional-programming - Alternative to language purity
33) haskell - Good Haskell coding standards
34) sorting - is it possible to do quicksort of a list with only one passing?
35) functional-programming - Who first coined the term Higher Order Function and/or First Class Citizen?
36) c - Can a compiler automatically detect pure functions without the type information about purity?
37) algorithms - Functional programming and stateful algorithms
38) haskell - Improving naive qsort implementation
39) performance - Performance related to "imperative" algorithms in haskell
40) syntax - I feel something uncomfortable with Haskell record syntax
41) haskell - Fastest Haskell library sort implementation
42) perl - Examples of lazy evaluation techniques in Perl 5?
43) haskell - Function returning result of any constructor of a GADT
44) design-patterns - Why does a monad use "return" or "unit" rather than "lift"?
45) haskell - The performance of (++) with lazy evaluation
46) haskell - The fixed point functors of Free and Cofree
47) functional-programming - Haskell vs Erlang for web services
48) haskell - Scheme vs Haskell for an Introduction to Functional Programming?
49) functional-programming - Haskell memory efficiency - which is the better approach?
50) haskell - Generating random terms from a grammar (simply typed lambda calculus)