Found 35 results for 'implementations'.
1) design - Design for an interface implementation that provides additional functionality
2) array - Expectations on input / output of array dimensions and approaches to implement support for variable dimensions input arrays
3) functional-programming - Practical reference for learning about graph reduction
4) c# - What is the difference between ref and out in runtime?
5) c++ - How to represent a geometric line programmatically?
6) python - Why is Python written in C and not in C++?
7) domain-driven-design - Implementing DDD: users and permissions
8) design-patterns - What's is the point of PImpl pattern while we can use interface for the same purpose in C++?
9) algorithms - A better way of doing Regex?
10) java - Does Java's Object.wait() really achieve nanosecond accuracy?
11) api - Handling Slow External API's in Web Application
13) architecture - How to implement an app with an actions toolbar?
14) standards - Good practices when writing a parser for a standard file format (such as ePub)
15) algorithms - Should quickselect modify the input array or not?
16) inheritance - Would it make sense to add parameters of an inferred type to inheritance?
17) c++ - Ways to organize interface and implementation in C++
18) design - Define Interface Simplicity vs Implementation Simplicity
19) java - Class structure: How should a binary tree and it's node class be implemented in Java in terms of class files?
20) users - Implementing a pay-per-user business model
21) rest - What is the proper way to do REST?
22) programming-practices - How to warn other programmers of class implementation
23) java - Why was C# made with "new" and "virtual+override" keywords unlike Java?
24) c++ - Recommended way of hiding implementation details?
25) .net - What advantage was gained by implementing LINQ in a way that does not cache the results?
26) c# - Conways Game of Life C#
27) c# - What does the author mean by casting the interface reference to any implementation?
28) design - Use aggregation like LSP in C++
29) event-programming - In general how do Event Handlers work?
30) c# - Compiling methods in interpreted programming language as standalone c++ app
31) c# - Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
32) c# - Is it permissible to use explicit interface implementation to hide members in C#?
34) python - Should I use this very short Python Quicksort implementation?
35) interfaces - Is it acceptable to make changes to an interface during implementation?