Found 222 results for 'initialization-vector'.
1) encryption - Need for salt with IV
2) aes - Where is the SIV in AES-GCM-SIV?
3) rsa - Is it safe to reuse a symmetric key when using asymmetric encryption?
4) encryption - Combining CTR and ECB modes to prevent attacks
5) hash - Why does SHA2-224 use different IV's than SHA2-256?
6) protocol-design - Generating non-repeating N-bit IVs, which are indistinguishable from randomness
7) aes - Is it safe to use the CBC-MAC as a Initial Vector and Key Check Value in deterministic encryption?
8) encryption - Two way encryption with random IV
9) aes - The Rationale behind NIST's counter/LFSR recommendation on deterministic IV constructions on SP 800-38D
10) aes - crypto design with AES-256 MODE OFB
11) sha-256 - Finding the IV values of SHA-256 given all message blocks
12) aes - Question about IV/initialization vectors
13) aes - What do I use as the encryption key and initialization vector in AES cfb128
14) rsa - IV in RSA Encrypted Private Key
15) initialization-vector - Generating IV in TLS 1.2
16) modes-of-operation - Is using a predictable IV with CFB mode safe or not?
17) tls - What is the purpose of the "Explicit Nonce" in TLS for AES-GCM and AES-CCM?
18) cbc - Attacking CBC with predictable but encrypted IV
19) aes - With AES-CTR does the block input need to be implemented as nonce || counter?
20) initialization-vector - Deterministic Encryption with AES GCM - how to choose the IV (nonce)
21) aes - Ciphertext and tag size and IV transmission with AES in GCM mode
22) algorithm-design - Which attacks are prevented by the different initial hash values for SHA-2 with truncated output?
23) aes - Is deriving the IV from the password secure?
24) tls - Why don't I see the IV in the FINISHED fragment in TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA communication with OpenSSL?
25) hash - Would it be safe to use the message hash as the IV in ChaCha?
26) encryption - Why can´t an attacker find the key if he has the plain text, the IV and the ciphertext?
27) keys - What is the main difference between a key, an IV and a nonce?
28) encryption - Derive cipher IV and cipher Key using PBKDF2 with random salt?
29) aes - Do I need an IV to use AES-CTR as a CSPRNG?
30) encryption - Why should I use an Initialization Vector (IV) when I have unique keys?
31) encryption - Signal Protocol Header key encryption initialization vector
32) aes - AES CTR: Random IV
33) aes - Best practises to generate IV for AES-CTR in this scenario
34) encryption - Secure method of encrypting data within a database
35) key-derivation - HKDF with predefined IV
36) aes - (Re-)Using deterministic IV in CTR mode / How to: deterministic AES
37) block-cipher - What's the consequence of having a short IV? Is one mode better in that case?
38) aes - AES-GCM cipher tag and IV size, while attempting to render encrypted ciphertext useless by removing them
39) aes - Using IV buffer after altered inside a Rijndael CBC Encryption/Decryption process as IV for next message?
40) aes - Is AES in CBC mode secure if a known and/or fixed IV is used?
41) encryption - Is it okay to avoid a plaintext IV in AES?
42) protocol-design - Using ChaCha20 on very short messages with high packet loss
43) aes - Initialization vector based on data which can be changed by an attacker
44) hmac - Extending AES-GCM initialization vector
45) aes - Initialization Vector Properties
46) initialization-vector - Generating a strong unique Initialization Vector
47) aes - Initialization vector length insufficient in AES
48) aes - Value of “counter” when decrypting AES in CTR mode?
49) cbc - Encrypting (CBC) identical files with same key and different IV, is it less secure?
50) aes - how to compute IV with AES CTR if key, plaintext and ciphertext are known?