Found 341 results for 'interfaces'.
1) design-patterns - Name of this enum-based design pattern to get the type
2) c# - Structuring projects in a solution for interfaces
3) design - Design for an interface implementation that provides additional functionality
4) design-patterns - How to handle state of an object? And how to enrich the state transition logic?
5) c++ - The design of a generic data synchronizer, or, an [object] that does [actions] with the aid of [helpers]
6) interfaces - When should concrete public methods be used if implementing an interface?
7) architecture - How to structure a set of classes that deal with external APIs for maximum testability?
8) design - Is using protected inheritance to hide (but exploit) implemented interface from the public ok?
9) design-patterns - Interface Design: Specific vs General parameter (A Minimal design vs anticipated use variation)
10) c# - Use of keyword "Using" in C# interface
11) c# - How should equality be defined for classes that implement same interface?
12) c# - Same class and namespace name
13) c# - Declaring interface in the same file as the base class, is it a good practice?
14) c# - Abstract class + Inheritance vs Interface
15) c++ - Code re-use in C++, via multiple inheritance or composition? Or...?
16) design - Interfaces for CRUD Classes
17) design - Designing module interfaces
18) interfaces - Necessity of Interfaces for Small Projects
19) interfaces - 1 Interface 2 Implementations and an EJB exception
20) object-oriented - Why not apply Interface Segregation Principle to "extreme"
21) php - How can I force an object that respects an interface to output a certain data type / structure with its functions?
22) c# - General approach to an interface that will resolve a dependency to a database library
23) c# - In a multi tier project where should interfaces be defined?
24) c# - Is it an issue to have multiple almost identical interfaces?
25) object-oriented - Moving interfaces but not concrete classes
26) interfaces - Use of interfaces to ease rapid development/prototypes
27) c# - OO-question re: interfaces and is-a vs. has-a
28) object-oriented-design - What are the differences between abstract classes, interfaces, and when to use them
29) interfaces - What's the best way to use a kinect with multiple software music synthesizers?
30) interfaces - Dealing with a large interface
31) c# - Interface Dependencies or Abstract Classes
32) object-oriented - Is there an "ask for only what you need" interface principle?
33) c# - Is an interface with two collection properties, where the second filters the first collection, idiomatic for C#?
34) design - Design Methodology for Developing Interoperable Systems?
35) java - Java Default Method Usage
36) c# - Iterating through objects with slightly different interfaces
37) design-patterns - DDD and Infrastructure micro-Services - how should the interface be designed?
38) object-oriented - Inject specific classes or not
39) python - The inheritance argument of zope.interface (providedby vs isinstance)
40) object-oriented - Unnecessary (?) ReadOnly fields in Interfaces
41) design-patterns - How does dependency inversion principle work in languages without interfaces?
42) java - Programming for future use of interfaces
43) c++ - Are there reasons why I shouldn't put a cpp file in my interface?
44) object-oriented - Are abstract classes / methods obsolete?
45) design-patterns - Can this simple Bank example be considered as a valid Abstract Factory?
46) java - Interface with multiple default methods OR Interface + Class
47) c# - Pass object twice to same method or consolidate with combined interface?
48) c# - Interface extension method returning the interface type in C#
49) c++ - The term "interface" in C++
50) c# - Open / Closed Principle