Found 412 results for 'io-redirection'.
1) shell - &> redirection not working correctly
2) shell - What is the correct name for the ">" command
3) bash - Pipe partial output of background process and store it in variable
4) shell - Strange behavior of `/proc/self/environ` in some shells; what is going on?
5) io-redirection - tee stdout to stderr?
6) shell - Linux : how to redirect stdout & stderr to logger?
7) ssh - Using while loop to ssh to multiple servers
8) ssh - SSH causes while loop to stop
9) shell - exec < filename - what does this do?
10) bash - When would you use an additional file descriptor?
11) shell - What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
12) shell - Struggling with understanding redirection in pipes and subshells: Code explanation would be highly appreciated
13) shell - What's the POSIX specification on behavior of built-in commands with redirections and/or piping?
14) bash - IO-Redirection: What happened to the missing lines of output in these examples?
15) io-redirection - Output redirect complexities
16) shell-script - Redirection of output results in an empty file
17) bash - Redirection and piping for grepping
18) bash - backtick or Here string or read is not working as expected in RHEL 8
19) shell - how to enable both script to write log to the same path
20) bash - redirect stdout and stderr to null in the middle of a chain of '&&'s
21) io-redirection - How can I suppress unneeded output from emacsclient?
22) bash - Invisible prompt after global redirection of stderr to /dev/null
23) shell-script - Cronjob overwrites Script Output redirect
24) shell - How can I redirect the output of the "time" command?
25) shell - How can I redirect the output of the "time" command?
26) linux - Understanding exec in bash
27) linux - Crontab/Perl piping magic
28) bash - Environment variables are not set when my function is called in a pipeline
29) bash - How can I pipe a command to grep and get the exit status while still sending command output to stdout and errors to stderr?
30) ssh - Redirecting output of running process via SSH in background
31) io-redirection - Why do I still receive stdout or stderr after disowning a process?
32) shell - what is meant by connecting STDOUT and STDIN?
33) bash - bash tab completion not working in >& redirection
34) io-redirection - Redirect stdin and stdout to ports
35) shell - stdin, stderr, redirection and logs
36) io-redirection - Why do some linux tools write to STDERR instead of STDOUT by default?
37) ssh - ssh with separate stdin, stdout, stderr AND tty
38) io-redirection - Is it true to conclude that there are 4 types of **output** we can reference to a file in Linux?
39) command-line - Redirect output to stdout and pipe to a binary
40) bash - Permanently redirect stderr to stdout
41) bash - Redirect stderr from an already running script
42) linux - bash: redirect stderr to file and stdout + stderr to screen
43) bash - bash: Use a variable to store stderr|stdout redirection
44) logs - View stdout/stderr of systemd service
45) bash - Redirect bash stdout+stderr to one file and stderr to another file
46) bash - Why a Bash script still outputs to stdout even I redirect it to stderr?
47) linux - How do I use sudo to redirect output to a location I don't have permission to write to?
48) bash - How to redirect and append both standard output and standard error to a file with Bash
49) bash - Bash set -x echo redirects as well as commands
50) linux - How to pass password to scp?