Found 74 results for 'it.information-theory'.
1) cr.crypto-security - Can entropicly secure encryption algorithms be used on low-entropy messages by adding noise
2) cr.crypto-security - A theorem regarding statistically-hiding commitment schemes
3) computability - Is a binary sequence computable iff the Kolmogorov complexity of its initial segments is bounded?
4) it.information-theory - Efficiently computable variants of Kolmogorov complexity
5) it.information-theory - Algorithmic mutual information between random string and minimal Kolmogorov sufficient statistic
6) reference-request - The length of non perfect binary 1 error correcting codes
7) ds.data-structures - Improving Bloom filter - can we distinguish elements of a database using less than 2.33275 bits/element?
8) it.information-theory - Expected vs worst-case communication complexity
9) cc.complexity-theory - The average number of compressible strings in a random set of random strings
10) ds.algorithms - Showing that interval-sum queries on a binary array can not be done using linear space and constant time
11) ds.data-structures - Bloom filter hashes: more or bigger?
12) cc.complexity-theory - Entropy and computational complexity
13) lower-bounds - Lower bound proof for compressive sensing (Gel'fand widths)?
14) it.information-theory - Upper bound on the expected number of correct bits via a "lossy compression"
15) it.information-theory - Why not include private randomness in internal communication information definition?
16) co.combinatorics - A simple(?) funny combinatorial problem!
17) quantum-computing - Distinguishing between $N$ quantum states
18) reference-request - Relation between group theory and information theory
19) ds.algorithms - Determine the minimum number of coin-weighings
20) cr.crypto-security - Existence of zero-knowledge proof for location
21) it.information-theory - Guessing a low entropy value in multiple attempts
22) co.combinatorics - Relation between variance and mutual information
23) cc.complexity-theory - Is joint Kolmogorov Complexity order invariant?
24) cc.complexity-theory - Relation between computational complexity and information
25) it.information-theory - Expected empirical entropy
26) soft-question - The Maxwell's Demon and Computer Science
27) ds.algorithms - Combinations with symbols
28) machine-learning - Autoencoders and information compression
29) it.information-theory - Entropy of a byte in a compression algorithm?
30) it.information-theory - Difference between self-information and entropy
31) machine-learning - Mutual information and entropy to prove minimal Relevance Maximum Dependency
32) it.information-theory - Notation of sequences in rate distortion theory
33) reference-request - Quantum Channel Decoding
34) cr.crypto-security - Sufficient Statistics of $X$ from $Y$
35) it.information-theory - The entropy of a convolution over the hypercube
36) it.information-theory - The utility of Renyi entropies?
37) quantum-computing - Is there any connection between the diamond norm and the distance of the associated states?
38) optimization - How good is the Huffman code when there are no large probability letters?
39) it.information-theory - Can Polar Codes (or any other efficient codes) reach the second order capacity?
40) co.combinatorics - Transposition of any characters in Damerau–Levenshtein edit distance computation
41) it.information-theory - A Question on Convex Conjugate Duality for KL Divergence
42) it.information-theory - Landauer's principle internals - how it works
43) it.information-theory - The entropy of a noisy distribution
44) it.information-theory - Uniqueness of the distribution maximizing the channel capacity
45) randomized-algorithms - Converting a Bernoulli to a Gaussian
46) it.information-theory - Explicit Bits-back Coding (a.k.a. Free Energy Coding) applied to Gaussian mixtures
47) it.information-theory - What is empirical mutual information?
48) it.information-theory - Which is the limit of lossless compression data? (if there exists such a limit)
49) cc.complexity-theory - Is there a generalization of information theory to polynomially knowable information?
50) co.combinatorics - Families of LDPC codes with constant error fraction corrected