Found 124 results for 'jobs'.
1) bash - Prevent a shell fork from living longer than its initiator?
2) bash - Why is subshell created by background control operator (&) not displayed under pstree
3) linux - How does bash's job control handle stopped or terminated background jobs?
4) bash - In bash, a process group is a job if and only if ...?
5) bash - Is it possible to add a process to the job list in bash (e.g. to reverse "disown")?
6) terminal - How to put a job in background without output?
7) bash - Usage example of "x" option of "jobs" command in bash
8) shell - Opening interactive python shell after running python script in background
9) bash - 'jobs' shows a no longer existing process as running
10) bash - Reliable way to get PID of piped background process
11) shell - Why do some commands 'hang' the terminal until they've finished?
12) ssh - How to resume a program when logged in with different session
13) python - How can I run a python code with input on Linux terminal?
14) bash - Why is a process being shown while using "jobs" command after killing the process manually?
15) sql-server - SSIS connection used based on passed value
16) bash - Why does running a background task over ssh fail if a pseudo-tty is allocated?
17) sql-server - Start job from another SQL server instance
18) c - How do I get tcsetpgrp() to work in C?
19) sql-server-2008-r2 - Moving away from CmdExec steps in job without losing logging detail (SQL Server 2008)
20) linux - Can't kill stopped jobs with bash script
21) oracle - How to call a stored procedure in an Oracle Scheduler job
22) ssh - Is it necessary to disown a process for it to continue running after disconnecting?
23) mysql - Update files or a table every 5 seconds or for every update to a table whichever is the less frequent
24) oracle - Toad for Oracle: Procedures, Packages, Job, and DBMS_SCHEDULER
25) bash - Waiting for any process to finish in bash script
26) bash - Is it possible to customise the prompt to show the if there are any background jobs?
27) shell-script - Call other process after executing a blocking process in shell
28) sql-server - Allow non-sysadmin, non-owner of a SQL Server Agent job to execute it
29) sql-server - msdb.dbo.sp_start_job got stuck in stored procedure
30) sql-server - Why does this query fail when I run it from a SQL Server job?
31) sql-server - Backup with date to azure blob storage url
32) sql-server-2008-r2 - Login failure when running a SSIS package from a SQL Server job
33) sql-server - deleting large volumes of rows from table efficiently in SQL Server
34) oracle - Exporting scheduled jobs in Oracle
35) sql-server - Job to stop other job at specific time
36) sql-server - How to trim the log file that stores information about job history execution?
37) oracle - Does hard-coding schema names in procedure calls for Oracle jobs have any performance impact?
38) sql-server - How to clear SQL Agent Job Scheduler Cache
39) process - Unable to resume execution of a background process
40) bash - bash function that sends email after job is finished
41) sql-server-2016 - Was 'ActiveX Scripting' step type secretly removed from SQL Server 2016?
42) sql-server - Error running Powershell Script in SQL Server Agent
43) sql-server - Job showing the running sign but not currently running
44) sql-server - Why are these T-SQL jobs from different SQL Server instances executed on the same instance (AlwaysOn Availability Groups)
45) sql-server - Creative workaround for granting edit rights to individual jobs for a group?
46) ms-access - How to create a CSV file which imports data from an Access Database on a Weekly Schedule?
47) shell - How can I kill a job that was initiated in another shell (terminal window or tab)?
48) sql-server - Automated SP_WhoIsActive SQL Activity Capturing Issue
49) sql-server - How to get the AD account associated to a Proxy?
50) oracle - Scheduling a procedure with DBMS_SCHEDULER. PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol “NULL” when expecting one of the following: ;