Found 68 results for 'layers'.
1) rest - Do web applications use HTTP as a transport layer, or do they count as an integral part of the HTTP server?
2) domain-driven-design - How is transactionality implemented in DDD applications?
3) design - Where should the "not empty field" validation code be written on a 3-layer application?
4) php - How do I know when to refactor global database query calls, and when to leave them alone?
5) c# - How can you separate a monolith into domain-driven libraries without duplicating interfaces and still keep dependencies simple?
6) gui - Can it be useful to build an application starting with the GUI?
7) internationalization - Best practices for internationalization in layered applications
8) database - Should Data Access Layer mirror my Database Configuration?
9) design - Does Presentation Logic constrain design of Business layer?
10) architecture - When do domain concepts become application constructs?
11) architecture - How to use ViewModels in a layered architecture?
12) c# - Entity Framework and layer separation
13) design - A way to keep object between layers decoupled?
14) c# - Two-level concepts
15) architecture - Layer style applied, but intuition is different
16) c# - What is the best way to get a list of Business objects from a list of entities?
17) java - Multiple layers of abstraction and chain calls of methods (Java functional like programming)
18) design - What layer should contain interactions with external or remote resources which are not strictly data operations?
19) java - Java Interfaces in Layers pattern
20) architecture - Is it problematic to have a dependency between objects of the same layer in a layered software architecture?
21) domain-driven-design - Domain vs Entities model? Domain-Driven-Design (DDD)?
22) validation - Should I cache database requests made in validation layer?
23) design-patterns - Layer application and token authentication
24) python - How to properly decouple the service layer from the user interface layer, if the service layer needs to interact with the user?
25) design-patterns - How to document/verify consistent layering?
26) design-patterns - How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
27) architecture - Can a layer consist of multiple projects / dlls?
28) interfaces - Where to handle duplicate key exceptions in multy layer application
29) c# - Where should objects be built from view-models in a layered architecture?
30) layers - What layer does the presenter go in?
31) domain-driven-design - Which layer do DDD Repositories belong to?
32) business-logic - Where to put code for XML Deserialization: Business Logic Layer or Data Access Layer?
33) c# - Where should helper classes/methods for transforming business data for the View be located
34) microservices - Communication between separated application parts
35) api - Disadvantageous of using entity framework layer directly into presentation layer (ASP.NET MVC) by skipping Service layer
36) architecture - Is My Data Access Layer Really My Domain?
37) architecture - 3-tier data access layer usage
38) business-logic - Do stored procedures violate three-tier separation?
39) android - Does it make sense to use ORM in Android development?
40) orm - Should I retrieve related entities from the parent entity or the service layer?
41) java - Decouple business logic from DTO
42) business-logic - Function for processing files: Business Layer, Service Layer, or anything else?
43) domain-driven-design - In a layered architecture with exchangable data providers, how to deal with provider-specific implementation details?
44) domain-driven-design - Domain object using DAO within a transaction
45) c# - GUI, BLL, DAL Organization In A Project
46) design - Business Logic vs Presentation/View Logic
47) adobe-photoshop - Viewing Photoshop images with layers
48) code-organization - DAL vs BLL functions' return types
49) java - Uncle Bob's clean architecture - An entity/model class for each layer?
50) architecture - Does layered architecture still to be implemented inside all other architecture pattern like SOA and Microservices?