Found 28 results for 'lazy-initialization'.
1) object-oriented - DDD Injecting Services on Entity Methods Calls
2) c# - Lazy loaded property signatures in business objects
3) c++ - Thread safe lazy construction of a singleton in C++
4) c# - Does laziness yield more race conditions?
5) performance - Lazy Evaluation: Why is it faster, advantages vs disadvantages, mechanics (why it uses less cpu; examples?) and simple proof of concept examples
6) c++ - Thread safe lazy construction of a singleton in C++
7) java - Ensuring run-once behavior in a multi-threaded environment via volatile lambdas?
8) object-oriented-design - Lazy loading can lead to stale data, violates IoC?
9) c# - Throttling the factory function of a Lazy<T> instantiated with LazyThreadSafetyMode.PublicationOnly
10) c# - Lazy loading if collection would have any entries
11) programming-practices - Is lazy loading always required?
12) java - Singleton with or without holder = lazy vs eager initialisation?
13) wpf - WPF: Reloading app parts to handle persistence as well as memory management
14) lazy-initialization - Why isn't lazy evaluation used everywhere?
15) design-patterns - Extending the concept of Lazy Loading, to also unloading
16) design-patterns - C++ tactics / data structures / design patterns to avoid or postpone unnecessary object creation?
17) java - Is this singleton lazy initializated?
18) java - Is it a good idea to use a Lazy wrapper type to encapsulate lazy initialization in Java?
19) rest - REST Lazy Reference Create GET or POST?
20) angularjs - Is "lazy loading" factories in AngularJS using this $q.defer method good practice
21) c# - Is there a better way to use Lazy<T> than what I'm doing?
22) hibernate - failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.pojo.Student.phonenos, no session or session was closed
23) scala - Is it a good idea to use "lazy val" for correctness?
24) ios - Lazy-initialization vs preprocessing in image-based iOS app
25) c++ - How to implement RAII + lazy initialization?
26) c# - Is it better to use lambda functions or boolean variables to record state
27) c# - Why does this static field always get initialized over-eagerly?
28) programming-languages - Is there any reason lazy initialization couldn't be built into Java?