Found 30 results for 'lightweight'.
1) encryption - Does anyone know an easily creatable asymmetric cryptosystem for usage in VDF?
2) encryption - Lightweight cipher using only 8-bit operations
3) linux - Does Linux not distinguish between processes and threads?
4) hash - Could we use a more efficient hash for signature generation?
5) public-key - Are there any signature schemes for underpowered devices (8-bit microcontroller)?
6) stream-cipher - What are the advantages of MICKEY over Trivium and Grain?
7) stream-cipher - Why is symmetric lightweight crypto only about block ciphers and not about stream ciphers?
8) reference-request - What is the official, generally accepted definition of "lightweight crypto"?
9) implementation - How is bitslicing faster?
10) block-cipher - What is the difference between lightweight tweakable block cipher and tweakable block cipher?
11) memory - Find the lightest desktop environment
12) symmetric - What is the most light-weight symmetric cipher thats still usefull?
13) nist - NIST vs ISO Encryption standardisation process
14) modes-of-operation - Are there recommended modes of operation for lightweight ciphers?
15) block-cipher - How does the PRESENT cipher's permutation affect all rounds when it repeats after every three rounds?
16) chacha - NIST LWC finalists (AEAD) vs ChaCha20-Poly1305
17) software-rec - Lightweight browser for linux
18) cryptanalysis - Reduced variants of stream ciphers
19) lightweight - A situation where security by obscurity might be the best solution - or am I wrong?
20) aes - Generating an IV for AES-CBC
21) symmetric - CAESAR finalists: Lightweight case (Ascon vs ACORN)
22) hash - Standard lightweight one-way hash functions for IoT devices
23) diffie-hellman - Lightweight primality certificates for untrusted DH parameters
24) linux - Dedicated-purpose, single application linux boxes
25) shell - Suggested setup for an ultra-lightweight text-based programming environment in linux
26) performance - Lightest way to run GUI applications in Linux?
27) terminology - Definition of diffusion matrix
28) linux - Can I use APT on TinyCore?
29) apache-2.2 - Specific apache + mysql settings for a light-weight site
30) linux - Are there benefits to a lightweight linux for a new computer?