Found 56 results for 'linked-list'.
1) c++ - Linked List: How to implement Destructor, Copy Constructor, and Copy Assignment Operator?
2) programming-languages - Why are cons lists associated with functional programming?
4) templates - Template error : undefined reference
5) c - How to properly delete nodes in a linked list?
6) architecture - How to store a branching linked list in a database
7) design - Better design for a generic doubly linked list around which I plan to make different wrappers?
8) data-structures - What are concrete rules for using a linked list instead of an array?
10) c++ - Why do linked lists use pointers instead of storing nodes inside of nodes
11) c - How does scanf work with both strings and integers? C
12) c - Malloc of pointers in structs + pointer arithmetic + free() + linkedList
13) java - When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
14) c - In a C Linked List why are the nodes also pointers?
15) arrays - Array versus linked-list
16) c - Valgrind errors for using free() in a linked list
17) java - Question regarding LinkedList in Java
18) java - Is there any practical way for a linked node structure to be immutable?
19) c++ - Linked Lists: structure inside a structure?
20) java - How to detect a loop in a linked list?
21) java - Linked List: definition of .next and temp linkedlist node
22) java - When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
23) sql - How to make a postgres function reorder rows representing a linked list?
24) data-structures - Is it odd if Nodes in a LinkedList held references to the List object?
25) c - Original head pointer not being changed in the printList function, but the list does change when inserting a node
26) c - When printing out a linked list, why is the original head pointer not changed
27) data-structures - Is a linked list an actual data structure?
28) python - Linked-list Data Structure understanding
29) c++ - Linked list head double pointer passing
30) object-oriented - How did programmers implement Linked list ideas before the object oriented paradigm?
31) data-structures - Why does the head pointer lose track of the linkedlist when overwriting the current head node
32) python - How is Python's List Implemented?
33) memory - Linked-list iteration patterns
34) c++ - InsertNode function shutting down program
35) java - LinkedList - why no direct .next() on elements?
36) c++ - Reading file into linked list C++ with node structure in a class
37) c++ - error in swapping two lines in insert last function of linked list
38) design-patterns - Building a sequential list in languages with cons/linked lists
39) c++ - How does a priority_queue maintain a heap on a deque efficiently?
40) java - Designing an efficient implementation of a random access queue based on a linkedlist
41) data-structures - Do any languages other than Haskell implement strings as linked lists of characters?
42) c++ - How to traverse "linked list" like structure with parallel nodes
43) abstraction - Is LinkedList an Abstract Data Structure?
44) linked-list - Circular doubly linked list and Tail pointer doubly linked list
45) c++ - c++ Deleting multiple head/tail of linked list stored in vector
46) java - Difference between arraylist and linkedList
47) language-agnostic - Under what circumstances are linked lists useful?
48) java - Why do we need stacks and queues?
49) linked-list - Θ(1) algorithm that removes one element from a linkedlist
50) algorithms - Understanding comparison using Big O notation