Found 15048 results for 'linux'.
1) linux - How to read environment variables of a process
2) linux - Will the inherited environment variables be inherited as environment variables or as shell variables?
3) linux - Can a parent process change its child's environment?
4) linux - Why does a "child" process finish before its parent?
5) linux - What environment and credential is used by startup, background and service processes
6) linux - shared object file open error with "sudo command" but NOT with "sudo bash" then same command?
7) linux - Why can't I print a variable I can see in the output of env?
8) linux - Current environmental variables of a process
9) linux - Are environment variables visible to unprivileged users on Linux?
10) linux - What is the difference between executing a Bash script vs sourcing it?
11) linux - How do I reattach to a screen session when the socket is there, but screen won't use it?
12) linux - Can I change local environment variables for a running process?
13) linux - Get the Firefox "save as" dialog to stop guessing where I want to save my file
14) linux - What is the difference between &> and >& in bash?
15) linux - What is the difference between executing a Bash script vs sourcing it?
16) linux - 'sourcing' from the bash prompt
17) linux - How to set environment variables on server/client?
18) linux - What does . .bashrc actually do?
19) linux - How do I identify shell script execution vs dot execution
20) linux - Launch or reattach a split GNU-screen, with each pane running its own command?
21) linux - Can't open display after reattach screen session
22) windows - Hackable linux distributions
23) linux - What are the implications of including binary blobs in the Linux kernel?
24) linux - the dangers of internet forums - what is FUD, what is not
25) linux - Defining a variable with or without export
26) linux - Debian device descriptor read 64 error 71
27) linux - How to set environment variable for everyone under my linux system?
28) linux - How to access env variables defined in root from another user?
29) linux - Why can't I attach a screen session
30) linux - Is there a way to change the environment variables of another process in Unix?
31) linux - Shell script password security of command-line parameters
32) linux - Moving an already-running process to Screen
33) linux - Whic Command I Runnning Inside a 'screen'?
34) linux - Can a locked gnu screen session terminal be accessed?
35) linux - Can I nohup/screen an already-started process?
36) linux - How to reconnect to a disconnected ssh session
37) linux - How to run a command multiple times, using bash shell?
38) linux - Tmux and encryptfs causing "(unreachable)" directories upon reconnect
39) linux - Can sshd block IPs with failed attempts or is a tool like denyhosts or fail2ban necessary?
40) malware - How is the Mirai botnet directed?
41) linux - Wrap current session in a screen session
42) linux - re-parenting to screen two processes joined by pipe
43) linux - How can I recursively find all files in current and subfolders based on wildcard matching?
44) linux - screen - reattach last session
45) linux - Attaching to a screen session on boot
46) linux - How do I reconnect to a lost screen (detached, missing socket)?
47) linux - Why do we have login, non-login, interactive, and non-interactive bash shells?
48) linux - Ignore variables from another shell
49) linux - bash automatically executing a tool-specific configuration file on login
50) linux - Full disk encryption and disk removal