Found 363 results for 'linux-kernel'.
1) linux-kernel - Linux kernel 3.2 syscalls
2) linux-kernel - Strange zombie process responds to signals?
3) linux - change /proc/PID/environ after process start
4) linux-kernel - Why doesn't the Linux kernel have optimized functions like glibc does (e.g., memchr, strchr)?
5) process - What is a "subreaper" process?
6) shell-script - Why does a script without she-bang can be run?
7) linux - Signed executables under Linux
8) linux - How do the likely/unlikely macros in the Linux kernel work and what is their benefit?
9) process - what does it mean 'fork()' will copy address space of original process
10) linux-kernel - Applying Linux rt patch
11) linux - Importance of Kernel level system calls for fork, vfork
12) linux-kernel - Kernel OOPs causes when accessing user space pointer from within the Linux Kernel
13) linux - What exactly is a single "atom" in a standard stream in linux?
14) process - Why can't we kill uninterruptible D state process?
15) linux-kernel - What does an idle CPU process do?
16) linux-kernel - Where are UID/GID of a process from, when not from the process's cred pointer?
17) linux-kernel - Linux kernel action upon init process exiting
18) debian - dpkg-preconfigure throws syntax and not found error when installing any package
19) linux - Does Linux not distinguish between processes and threads?
20) linux - Are threads implemented as processes on Linux?
21) linux - Are Linux kernel threads really kernel processes?
22) filesystems - How to fix Debian 11 not booting after kernel upgrade?
23) centos - replace xen kernel with non xen kernel
24) linux-kernel - Why do I get permission denied when using unshare?
25) linux-kernel - kill unresponsive process
26) linux-kernel - How large are the "watermark" memory reservations on my system?
27) boot - ata6.00: failed to set xfermode (err_mode=0x40) Gave up waiting for root file system device
28) linux - Processes PPID changed to 1 after closing parent shell
29) linux-kernel - Why is `sync + drop_caches` not dropping caches?
30) linux - What's an anonymous process in linux?
31) linux - Does Installing a driver increase linux kernel memory footprint?
32) linux-kernel - Is it possible to query process information from Linux kernel directly?
33) linux-kernel - How do I run shellcode on Linux kernel 5.8+?
34) linux-kernel - How does "latent_entropy" modify linux kernel functions?
35) debian - Why does Linux 3.2 kernel (Debian backport) hang during boot?
36) random - linux's /dev/urandom forward prediction
37) linux - rebuilding my grub2 menu based on my one installed kernel
38) linux - What's the difference between ioremap and file operation mmap?
39) linux-kernel - net.ipv4.conf.all.mc_forwarding: why is my access denied?
40) linux - What's the difference between static-key and __builtin_expect?
41) linux-kernel - Applying RT_PREEMPT
42) linux-kernel - How do I run shellcode on Linux kernel 5.8+?
43) linux - My low and high watermarks seem higher than predicted by Documentation/sysctl/vm.txt
44) linux-kernel - Configuration file for kernel in VM environment
45) linux-kernel - Why does gdb does not show debug symbols of kernel with debug info?
46) linux - Can the operating system "break up" a memory allocation (Linux)?
47) mount - I don't understand how entering a mount namespace can work
48) linux - How to let kernel not run the printk with KERN_DEBUG
49) linux-kernel - Is the PID of a child process always greater than the PID of its parent on Linux?
50) linux-kernel - How does the Linux kernel handle keyboards inputs/outputs?