Found 75 results for 'lisp'.
1) unicode - Common Lisp hash-table with with accented characters as keys
2) python - What does the asterisk do in Python other than multiplication and exponentiation?
3) lambda-calculus - Historic Relationship between Typed Lambda Calculus and Lisp?
4) lambda-calculus - How is Lambda Calculus a specific type of Term Writing system?
5) pl.programming-languages - Is contextual equivalence of a language with `quote`-`eval` trivial or not?
6) computability - Mathematical explanation of recursion and lambda (referenced in The Little Schemer)
7) functional-programming - Can we design our own `if` clause in Normal Order evaluation
8) lisp - Lisp string formatting with named parameters
9) web-development - Choosing between CL and Python for web development
10) performance - Performance related to "imperative" algorithms in haskell
11) object-oriented - Multiple Dispatch and CLOS
12) lisp - Lisp: Benefits of lists as code over arrays as code?
13) design - Is is preferable to design top down or bottom up?
14) terminology - What is the difference between a stock-hardware and a micro-coded machine in "A Critique of Common Lisp"?
15) lisp - Nicer pythonic `join` in common-lisp
16) haskell - Lazy Evaluation vs Macros
17) functional-programming - Data structures in functional programming
18) recursion - How to understand clojure's lazy-seq
19) programming-languages - Does syntax matters for a (Lispy) Domain Specific Language (MELT, inside GCC)?
20) programming-languages - Is the Lisp "family" of languages any more closely related than the "C-like-syntax" family?
21) lisp - What is a dotted pair's analogy in other Lisp implementations?
22) lisp - Is it feasible to do (serious) web development in Lisp?
23) scala - What are the practical benefits of LISP like syntax which Clojure uses over Java like syntax of Scala?
24) programming-languages - Does Lisp still have any special feature which has NOT been adopted by other programming languages?
25) lisp - How to eval Lisp code inside a reader macro?
26) lisp - How to execve() in common lisp (SBCL)?
27) language-agnostic - Problems (such as maintenance) in development with unpopular language
28) web-applications - How do I create a web application using LISP?
29) lisp - What about LISP, if anything, makes it easier to implement macro systems?
30) lisp - Why does the Lisp community prefer to accumulate all the parentheses at the end of the function?
31) emacs - Retrieve keys from hash-table, sorted by the values, efficiently
33) lisp - Why is the empty list used as the list terminator in Lisp?
34) lisp - In which order should lisp functions be defined?
35) lisp - What's the difference between lists constructed by quote and those constructed by cons in Scheme?
36) syntax - Can the Clojure set and maps syntax be added to other Lisp dialects?
37) design - What Lisp data structure to use?
38) lisp - Are square brackets and curly braces in Clojure still S-expressions?
39) compiler - How can a compiler be written for a language that allows rewriting code at runtime (such as Lisp macros)?
40) lisp - Lisp style: setq vs. setf
41) lisp - How do I correctly iterate through symbols as keys for creating a hash table?
42) lisp - Variable references in lisp
43) c - How can Lisp produce an iterative process from a recursive procedure?
44) lisp - Process arbitrarily large lists without explicit recursion or abstract list functions?
45) history - The Lisp in Gnu
46) functional-programming - What are the typical applications of Lisp macros?
47) lisp - Does this happen in Common Lisp?
48) emacs - what does the dot in the following emacs command mean
49) emacs - Emacs lisp "shell-command-on-region"
50) haskell - Practical use of curried functions?