Found 251 results for 'logs'.
1) linux - Run command on ssh login and logout when the command ends
2) bash - How to get the output inside `screen` out to a script?
3) centos - Error messages on physical server not visible in Putty sessions
4) mysql - mysql error log issue
5) bash - redirect and log script output
6) systemd - Getting systemd service logs faster from my service
7) logs - Daemontools multilog loses log line time information. How to fix it?
8) logs - stderr gets flushed before stdout, when using file logger
9) logs - View stdout/stderr of systemd service
10) linux - RHEL - GDM could not write to authorization file
11) sudo - How to allow debian user to run a command as in a specific group using sudo?
12) logs - Is there an easy way to log all commands executed, including command line arguments?
13) ssh - How can I determine which SSH keyfile was used to authenticate a login?
14) bash - tee / sudo password cache conflict?
15) gnu-screen - Is there an equivalent of GNU Screen's "log" command in tmux?
16) oracle - Resolving frequent LGWR switch events recorded in Event log with heavy dblink/materialized view activity - Oracle 11g XE
17) ssh - ssh - execute complex remote command
18) logs - Multiple log files with screen
19) logs - User's executed commands log file
20) arch-linux - What is setting the the console_loglevel at boot?
21) logs - Activity Logging Level in SFTP
22) centos - How do I figure out why my systemctl service didn't start on CentOS 7?
23) linux - awk filtering one column log file
24) linux - How to let kernel not run the printk with KERN_DEBUG
25) centos - (CentOS) default FTP (SFTP) Log File?
26) text-processing - Best way to follow a log and execute a command when some text appears in the log
27) linux - Disable syslog logging for auditd
28) bash - Exit status of last command using PROMPT_COMMAND
29) logs - scp command to log errors
30) mysql - How to safely change MySQL innodb variable 'innodb_log_file_size'?
31) logs - Is there an easy way to log all commands executed, including command line arguments?
32) logs - how to use logger to write info to log
33) nginx - How to redirect logs to syslog for an application which doesn't support syslog yet?
34) fedora - Missing systemd journal log
35) centos - how to find failed logins from a port or application?
36) systemd - Sending signal to systemd to stop messages from appearing on console
37) logs - Putty-like "Session Log" for gnome-terminal?
38) logs - how to force `screen -L` to overwrite log?
39) linux - Debug out-of-memory with /var/log/messages
40) text-processing - Command to display first few and last few lines of a file
41) logs - Is there a way of getting logs for startup processes in /etc/init.d?
42) shell-script - Monitor a logfile and execute different commands depending on different conditions
43) bash - What could cause a log file to be trunctated during writing?
44) shell-script - Pipe to log file with today's date contained in filename
45) shell-script - Extract information from multiple log files
46) logs - init.d script doesn't give standard output
47) sudo - How to omit PAM log messages for specific user (pam_succeed_if quiet)
48) bash - How to redirect stderr and stdout to different files and also display in terminal?
49) linux - recovering deleted file held open by apache?
50) logs - systemd's parameter expansion is interfering with my service's own command-line syntax