Found 47 results for 'matching'.
1) algorithm - How can I pair socks from a pile efficiently?
2) graph-theory - In a random perfect matching of a regular bipartite graph, are all edges equally probable?
3) graph-theory - Almost regular subhypergraph of hypergraph with large minimal degree
4) ds.algorithms - What is the complexity of this weighted b-edge matching problem?
5) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of Uniform Generation of Perfect Matchings
6) cc.complexity-theory - Is finding whether k different perfect matchings exist in a bipartite graph co-NP?
7) matching - Min weight perfect matching with even number of red edges
8) graph-theory - Maximum weight matching with classes of edges in a multi-edge bipartite graph
9) cc.complexity-theory - Why is the reduction from 3-SAT to 3-dimensional Matching Parsimonious?
10) graph-theory - Bipartite matching with degree domination
11) counting-complexity - Complexity of counting matchings in a bipartite graph
12) cc.complexity-theory - Monotone bijections between lists of intervals
13) matching - Maximum number of internally vertex-disjoint odd length s-t paths
14) ds.algorithms - Subset of a bipartite graph with maximal number of minimal unmatched vertices
15) ds.algorithms - Assignment problem with multiple workers for each job
16) matching - Maximum weight matching and submodular functions
17) graph-algorithms - Approximate Maximum Weight Matching
18) reference-request - Counting sum of parities of cycle covers in cubic, planar, bipartite graphs
19) graph-theory - Bipartite maximum matching size from eigenvalues
20) graph-theory - What is the connection between moments of Gaussians and perfect matchings of graphs?
21) matching - Maximum matching M with the condition G[M] is 2K_2-free
22) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of two perfect matchings with minimum shared edges?
23) counting-complexity - Is it known whether counting $q$-dimensional $p$-matching is $\#W$-Hard?
24) graph-theory - Is perfect matching for bipartite graph with no cycles unique?
25) ds.algorithms - Matching on bipartite graph - multiple edges
26) cc.complexity-theory - Does Horn SAT (Horn formula in CNF) have an integral polytope?
27) graph-theory - Online/approximate weighted and capacitated bipartite matching
28) graph-theory - Modifying Hopcroft-Karp algorithm to get approximate bipartite matching
29) cc.complexity-theory - Can we decide whether a permanent has a unique term?
30) cc.complexity-theory - On Zero sum perfect matching
31) graph-algorithms - 3-dimensional matching variant
32) graph-theory - Are there any results on the following "generalized matching" problems?
33) graph-algorithms - Matching problems that are easy for bipartite graphs but hard for general graphs
34) np-hardness - Maximum stable matching/allocation
35) cc.complexity-theory - How many negations do we need to compute monotone functions?
36) graph-theory - Perfect Matching with ``set-over-like" constraints?
37) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of marriage matching problem?
38) graph-theory - Graph theory: definiton of the crown of a graph
39) ds.algorithms - Does the following 2-rounds distributed algorithm approximates a maximal matching well?
40) ds.algorithms - Is there an extension to the stable roommates problem with multiple roommates per room?
41) linear-programming - Is it enough for linear program constraints to be satisfied in expectation?
42) reference-request - The asymptotic behavior of a recurrence related to stable matchings
43) ds.algorithms - Approximations for the Stable Fixtures Problem
44) ds.algorithms - What is the maximum number of stable marriages for an instance of the Stable Marriage Problem?
45) cc.complexity-theory - Is Permanent $+$-reducible?
46) shell - What does the colon operator in an expr do?
47) python - Figure out if a business name is very similar to another one - Python