Found 81 results for 'message-queue'.
1) api-design - Message validation in async messaging-based services
2) node.js - How to implement a message queue over Redis?
3) design-patterns - Do I need a Message processing service before RabbitMQ (or any other message broker)
4) architecture - REST or a message queue in a multi-tier heterogeneous system?
5) microservices - Handling Errors in a Microservice architecture and asynchronous message queue
6) message-queue - Master-Slave Cluster - How to make sure the master is really dead for the slave to take over?
7) architecture - Exposing redis to external clients
8) sockets - How to handle thousands of messages to C socket?
9) domain-driven-design - How to deal with failing messages in DDD?
10) rest - What is the common practice to serve a REST API based request asynchronously?
11) microservices - How to keep authentication in user context in reactive programming?
12) architecture - Acceptable to use synchronous call to another microservice for time-sensitve state change?
13) python - How can I create a Python microservice on AWS that both accepts REST connections and processes SQS messages?
14) message-queue - Traditional Message Brokers and Streaming Data
15) web-services - How can an update message from a rabbitmq broker reach all relevant clients via multiple websocket servers?
16) message-queue - Should we be using pub/sub in our messaging stack?
17) api - A WebSocket API, reply message
18) architecture - How (whether to?) include Apache Spark in my Architecture
19) message-queue - Best way to notify the client in real time that their queue (e.g. SQS) job has finished?
20) design - Architecture for message processing with scheduling, at scale
21) design-patterns - Replacing database polling with messaging queues
22) message-queue - Message Queue with multiple consumers locking synchronous on a field
23) database - Using flat files vs database/API as a transport between a frontend and backend
24) java - Design a Queuing Solution with Clustering and Multiple Consumers
25) c# - Architecture for Queuing based technology in a Micro-Service, Multi-Tenant Environment
26) message-queue - Queuing emails in Laravel when using an api driver such as Mailgun?
27) architecture - How to Recover from Inconsistent Job State without Database Polling
28) design-patterns - Reduce duplicates in outbox pattern in event driven systems
29) architecture - Cache invalidation on multiple servers
30) design - Distributed message queue, propagating queue leader/follower information
31) architecture - Message queue vs database for delayed tasks
32) message-queue - Processing only once the same message produced by two producers
33) microservices - Which message pattern should I use?
34) nosql - NoSQL Document Database as a Message Queue
35) design-patterns - Moving single tenant application with queue to multi tenants web application
36) concurrency - Understanding the Single-Writer Principle
37) design-patterns - Is my approach at building middleware using a queue a good approach?
38) architecture - Where should I store stream wide metadata in stream processing?
39) message-queue - Replacing in-memory queue with messaging queue service
40) java - Access JSON object in different Languages
41) java - Message driven architecture and horizontal scaling
42) architecture - Architecting Python application consisting of many small scripts
43) design-patterns - Design pattern for large amounts of overflowing data?
44) microservices - How to make consumer idempotent when publisher publishes "at least once"?
45) message-queue - Queued work serialized by entity, notifications to UI
46) design-patterns - Design Pattern similar to ESB
47) mongodb - Slow throughput - still worth using a dedicated message queue?
48) domain-driven-design - Message Bus v Mediator pattern v In Memory Bus
49) asynchronous-programming - How do I set up short-lived queues?
50) architecture - MQ Architecture: How to handle old messages in the queue and releasing a consumer/producer upgrade