Found 14 results for 'micro-optimization'.
1) c - Can x86's MOV really be "free"? Why can't I reproduce this at all?
2) performance - Assembly - How to score a CPU instruction by latency and throughput
3) performance - Why does breaking the "output dependency" of LZCNT matter?
4) performance - Is performance reduced when executing loops whose uop count is not a multiple of processor width?
5) performance - Why are loops always compiled into "do...while" style (tail jump)?
6) c++ - Comparing two values in the form (a + sqrt(b)) as fast as possible?
7) c++ - Any possible code that can flip a bit/integer/bool between 0 and 1 in single CPU instruction
8) c - Efficient computation of the average of three unsigned integers (without overflow)
9) c - Efficient modulo-255 computation
10) assembly - Do 32-bit and 64-bit registers cause differences in CPU micro architecture?
11) assembly - Fastest way to take the average of two signed integers in x86 assembly?
12) assembly - AND faster than integer modulo operation?
13) c# - c# Denormalized Floating Point: is "zero literal 0.0f" slow?
14) c - Why does mulss take only 3 cycles on Haswell, different from Agner's instruction tables? (Unrolling FP loops with multiple accumulators)