Found 58 results for 'microsoft'.
1) certificates - Restrict Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS) to only trust client certificates from a given CA?
2) tls - Importing a self-signed certificate into Windows via the Microsoft Management Console
3) penetration-test - Windows Privilege Escalation system shell dies quickly
4) windows - Windows 7 consent.exe attempting to access the internet
5) .net - How long was Microsoft working on .NET before they released it?
6) active-directory - Microsoft ADV190023: How to force LDAPS on RHEL 7?
7) exploit - Microsoft Outlook Vulnerability CVE-2018-8587 - How likely is exploitation?
8) sql-injection - This is a working SQL-injection. What could the server side query string look like?
9) active-directory - What is Badlock and how does it work?
10) encryption - How difficult is it to brute-force Windows EFS encryption?
11) hash - (Why) does an encrypted MS Office 2010 Spreadsheet (need to) have the password hash "written down"?
12) database - What is needed to deploy an application that uses Microsoft's new LocalDB?
13) windows - After changing Microsoft password, one can still login to previously authenticated Windows devices with old password indefinitely. Why?
14) c# - Webservice Return Generic Result Type or Purposed Result Type
15) programming-languages - Why is there such a fight for companies to produce new languages + frameworks
16) .net - What is the history behind the .NET platform's origins?
17) .net - if I use .NET Framework for my application, do I have to pay anything to Microsoft?
18) windows - INI files or Registry or personal files?
19) microsoft - Sql Server: Compact and LocalDB Denali
20) programming-languages - The need for source control software - Team Foundation Server? or something different?
21) .net - if I use .NET Framework for my application, do I have to pay anything to Microsoft?
22) ssl - Enterprise Root CA and Firefox only SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER error
23) .net - microsoft .Net license
24) microsoft - Why doesn't Microsoft release UX frameworks to build UI's like their current UIs?
25) sql - Use of NOLOCK on Microsoft SQL Server
26) c# - Where do service implementations fit into the Microsoft Application Architecture guidelines?
27) passwords - How does "Microsoft domain authentication" prevent me from using passwort variants?
28) licensing - Is it possible to release Code using the MS Solver Foundation under GPLv3?
29) microsoft - Is Microsoft Prism alive and active?
30) malware - Microsoft Defender flagged Surfshark.exe as "Misleading:Win32/Lodi"
31) android - Does fingerprint scanning on Microsoft Authenticator increase security?
32) ports - Microsoft DS vulnerability?
33) vulnerability - WannaCrypt-style SMB exploits known since Stuxnet, circa 2008, but Microsoft hid fixes from us. So what is new now?
34) authentication - What's the point of Microsoft Account 2FA if it still lets me log in using password instead?
35) kerberos - What does Microsoft mean by "Trusted Domain" in relation to Kerberos?
36) antivirus - Replacing Windows 7 security updates with anti-virus?
37) domain-name-system - Microsoft DNS behaving strangely
38) authentication - How can a Microsoft "unsuccessful sign-in" trigger a 2FA request?
39) email - Microsoft account comprimised and someone did automatic sync and wondering if emails downloaded?
40) digital-signature - Microsoft and SHA-1 deprecating on Windows 7
41) authentication - Is It OK If a Server Does Not Verify a Certificate?
42) vulnerability - Is there a RCE PoC for the CVE-2012-0002/MS12-020?
43) active-directory - Support staff can reset some User passwords but not all?
44) documentation - Is MSDN / Azure Active Directory information available in different formats?
45) microsoft - Curious about Microsoft "Buffer Security Check" implementation
46) c# - WPF vs. WinForms - a Delphi programmer's perspective?
47) c# - Am I understanding the new C# naming conventions right?
48) java - What does this statement about C# and Java being half of a language mean?
49) vulnerability - WannaCrypt-style SMB exploits known since Stuxnet, circa 2008, but Microsoft hid fixes from us. So what is new now?