Found 102 results for 'modeling'.
1) domain-driven-design - DDD, Aggregate Root and entities in library application scenario
2) database-design - Optional relationship on ERD diagram
3) domain-driven-design - DDD - how to model validation and enforce invariants that possibly resides in different aggregates
4) design - Explicit Modeling Aggregate Root to avoid State Pattern
5) design - Nested objects in REST
6) c# - Adding base-class (inherited) functionality to classes that you don't control
7) entity-framework - Is there a better way to model a many-to-many relationship on the same table with Entity Framework?
8) design-patterns - How to design an unpredictable model?
9) uml - Front end (or View) classes compared to back end classes
10) sql - Is it Considered Good SQL practice to use GUID to link multiple tables to same Id field?
11) database-design - ER Diagram Multiplicity (UML)
12) data - Entity-Relationship language, not diagram
13) design - how to model this relationship ? in ERD
14) data-structures - How to model/structure data that contains parent/child relationships for the same entity?
15) modeling - When, if ever, should I draw the use-case diagram of the existing system?
16) design - Maintaining a list of nodes with challenging requirements
17) design - Allow entities owned by one user to be referenced by other users' entities
18) uml - Use Case Diagram
19) uml - Use case diagram and actor generalization: different use case diagrams for unlogged user and logged users
20) architecture - How to model public IDs?
21) design - Including processes that are external to the system in Use Case diagram and DFD
22) uml - In which case will a token from an activity join node be rejected?
23) uml - UML modelling semantics
24) design - As a novice, how can I best overcome the complexity of larger projects?
25) modeling - Is there a way communicate or measure levels of abstraction?
26) web-development - How does two-way data binding differ from simple auto-sync?
27) design - What is a good way to understand the relationship between a UML class diagram and an implementation?
28) uml - UML Actor and Device Relationship
29) design - Web pages in UML sequence diagrams?
30) c++ - FP for simulation and modelling
31) object-oriented - How to design correctly relationships of class diagrams?
32) domain-driven-design - Modeling request/response in domain driven design
33) object-oriented - object model and data model
34) development-process - UML: what is the correct order of steps?
35) design - What are functional programmers using in place of UML?
36) uml - Use case causes other use cases
37) uml - Given an software example in MDE, would not the model always be a UML model?
38) database-design - Best Way to Express Meta-Info on Missing Data?
39) design - What are the benefits of modeling software systems vs. doing it all in code?
40) uml - Select one from multiple options in UML activity diagram
41) uml - Is my sequence diagram correct?
42) uml - When modeling requirements, how can I depict class diagram attributes whose allowed values are custom defined and in finite number?
43) design - how to create a data model for the following problem
44) modeling - Is my DFD accurate?
45) design - Sequence diagram: explicitly show websocket creation?
46) data-structures - What is this domain of study?
47) design - How do you perform modeling in an Extreme Programming environment?
48) design - Software Architecture Modelling
49) documentation - Modelling work-flow plus interaction with a database - quick and accessible options
50) .net - What implementation do you use when dealing with operators in .Net?