Found 190 results for 'modes-of-operation'.
1) encryption - Secure method for encrypting 32 byte private keys
2) encryption - What's the best block cipher mode of operation for RSA?
3) block-cipher - Practical uses of Manipulation Detection Code (MDC) and IGE
4) tls - How does the TLS cipher suite DHE-RSA-AES128-CCM8 work without hashing algorithm
5) aes - Does AES CTR mode store header information in encrypted files?
6) block-cipher - CTR mode nonce with aggressive key rotation policy
7) aes - Are there any issues to doing 2 rounds of AES-128? How is the security compared to AES-256?
8) encryption - Why should I use Authenticated Encryption instead of just encryption?
9) symmetric - Is this symmetric key MAC-then-encrypt auth token methodology secure?
10) block-cipher - How to apply a block cipher to (large) packetized communication when packets can get lost/erased?
11) aes - How much data can I encrypt with AES before I need to change the key in CBC mode?
12) aes - Why was AES CBC removed in TLS 1.3?
13) encryption - Encryption for a short packet size
14) modes-of-operation - Is using a predictable IV with CFB mode safe or not?
15) encryption - Security of authenticated encryption modes GCM & CCM
16) tls - Default mode of operation in TLS cipher suites
17) block-cipher - Does this block cipher mode allow for decryption?
18) encryption - Why are block ciphers mostly used as stream ciphers?
19) aes - AES plaintext is smaller than 128 bits - how to expand?
20) mac - CBC encryption + CBC MAC reusing key in MAC-then-Encrypt
21) block-cipher - Why choose an authenticated encryption mode instead of a separate MAC?
22) aes - Security of AES in CTR mode with fixed nonce (but different key)
23) block-cipher - What's the consequence of having a short IV? Is one mode better in that case?
24) aes - Is AES in CBC mode secure if a known and/or fixed IV is used?
25) block-cipher - What is the best mode of operation for file encryption with Threefish512?
26) block-cipher - Should I use a self-designed Block Cipher Mode of Operation?
27) encryption - What is the difference between PKCS#5 padding and PKCS#7 padding
28) encryption - AES in ECB mode weakness
29) encryption - CBC-Mode Infinite Garble Extension
30) modes-of-operation - Replay attack in ECB mode
31) aes - Post-quantum authenticated encryption
32) modes-of-operation - Deterministic nonces in CTR mode
33) modes-of-operation - Repeated NONCE in CTR mode
34) modes-of-operation - Why doesn't CTR mode require blocking?
35) block-cipher - How do I construct variable length input (VIL) in a block cipher mode?
36) modes-of-operation - Repeating nonce in CTR mode
37) modes-of-operation - Is (AES-)GCM parallelizable?
38) modes-of-operation - Is this method of deterministically using CBC secure?
39) encryption - What are the constraints on using GCM with a tag size of 96 and 128 bits?
40) block-cipher - Turning a 64 bit block cipher into a 128 bit block cipher
41) aes - Quadruple DES vs AES-128 security
42) block-cipher - How secure would hand ciphers be using a Block Cipher Mode?
43) algorithm-design - Nonce-misuse-resistance scheme applied after the fact to AES-GCM for defense in depth?
44) encryption - Brute force, get AES keys by multiple plain-texts with their cipher-texts
45) encryption - Lightweight block ciphers that support decryption with minimal overhead?
46) tls - TLS ciphersuite without mode of operation
47) cbc - what problem happen if we always use IV Zero in CBC Mode?
48) modes-of-operation - Random Access vs. Parallelism modes of operation
49) stream-cipher - Can ChaCha20 provide integrity?
50) aes - Text partially decrypted regardless of IV