Found 53 results for 'multiple-encryption'.
1) encryption - Encrypt a single file, chunk-by-chunk, each chunk using different key (AES)
2) diffie-hellman - Signal Double Ratchet - How can Alice send 2+ messages in the beginning of the Signal Protocol?
3) keys - Many single-time use keys encryption scheme (not Shamir's Shared Secret)
4) aes - Composition of block ciphers and 3DES
5) hash - Does the double-hash H(H(x)) have greater collision probability than H(x)?
6) cryptanalysis - Combining a block cipher with a (pseudo) OTP
7) public-key - Multi party anonymous key distribution
8) public-key - Multiple public key encryption
9) aes - Reverse cascaded AES encryption
10) encryption - AES encryption with multiple keys
11) protocol-design - Is TrueCrypt's multiple/cascading encryption safe?
12) tls - Is multiple encryption using NaCL and TLS better?
13) encryption - Adding dummy bytes to ciphertext
14) xor - Combining several symmetric ciphers using XOR
15) diffie-hellman - Double Ratchet Algorithm - What if the receiving wants to send the second message before the initiator?
16) modes-of-operation - Repeated NONCE in CTR mode
17) aes - Does re-iterate AES-128 with different keys gives any benefict?
18) block-cipher - What is the difference between a dual cipher and a tweak?
19) multiparty-computation - Is there a system where multiple people can encrypt a message and then decrypt it in any order?
20) multiparty-computation - How can Alice enable Bob to look-up values in a private map
21) encryption - Multiple encryption of part of block
22) encryption - Is there any way to have a coded string such that it can be decoded in multiple ways?
23) cryptanalysis - Why is double encryption that's equivalent to single encryption no better than single encryption?
24) hash - Combining algorithms for password storage?
25) multiple-encryption - Encryption-Decryption-Encryption
26) cryptanalysis - Why is double encryption that's equivalent to single encryption no better than single encryption?
27) encryption - Encrypted files in an encrypted partition or folder
28) vigenere - When does a multiple Vigenère cipher become intractable?
29) block-cipher - Have these compositions of block ciphers the same security?
30) encryption - Is there a benefit to "double encryption" when it comes to attacks analyzing attempted decryption results?
31) public-key - The security level of double encryption
32) cryptanalysis - How would multiple uses of a vigenère cipher be decrypted on paper (classic)?
33) encryption - Is multiple encryption using a block cipher mode of operation that use only encryption processes vulnerable to Meet-in-the-middle attacks?
34) multiple-encryption - "Double Encryption" using the same cipher?
35) des - How many collisions (identical pairs) are possible in meet in the middle attack on double DES with two unique keys?
36) encryption - Affine Cipher over an Affine Cipher
37) passwords - Numeric combination of passwords
38) cryptanalysis - Can Grover's Algorithm be combined with a meet-in-the-middle attack?
39) aes - Combining multiple symmetric encryption algorithms - implications?
40) aes - Order of multiple encryption algorithms
41) attack - Attack on Double Encryption Scheme
42) cryptanalysis - Can a MITM attack be applied to this construction?
43) encryption - Is an invulnerable code possible (including brute force attack)?
44) encryption - Is super encryption (aka “multiple encryption”) always good?
45) cryptanalysis - Breaking Double Encryption
46) symmetric - Can we decrypt in this order when the message is encrypted twice?
47) symmetric - Can we decrypt in this order when the message is encrypted twice?
48) pseudo-random-generator - Is this scheme multi-message secure?
49) passwords - Require x of y possible passwords to decrypt
50) encryption - Can double-encrypting be easier to break then either algorithm on its own?