Found 91 results for 'mv'.
1) bash - mv: target 'XXX' is not a directory
2) bash - Split a folder into multiple subfolders in terminal/bash script
3) linux - How can I move many files without having Argument list too long?
4) bash - Solving "mv: Argument list too long"?
5) selinux - Does `mv --context` (for selinux, a.k.a. -Z) correctly apply labels recursively to directory contents?
6) selinux - Does `mv --context` (for selinux, a.k.a. -Z) correctly apply labels recursively to directory contents?
7) linux - Linux (mv or cp) specific files from a text list of files?
8) windows-xp - Issues with mv on windows xp bash shell
9) sed - Replacing bad file, directory and subdirectory names using a regex pattern
10) apache-2.2 - Permission denied with mv under apache
11) files - Move files based on filename into directory Year/Month/Day
12) shell - How do you move all files (including hidden) from one directory to another?
13) shell - Why isn't this sudo mv operation with wildcard working?
14) bash - Can multiple mv commands be run in the same directory (race condition)?
15) bash - How to batch rename files by removing special character without using rename in linux shell
16) linux - how to move all files and folders to another folder using mv command
17) command-line - find files based on name and moving them with renaming simultaneously
18) shell - Use FIND with MV to rename files. Delete the found string then prepending it to the filename?
19) bash - Bash: How to move files and directories from one directory to another?
20) bash - Moving random files using shuf and mv - Argument list too long
21) linux - How to mv a folder in Linux retaining its mtime?
22) linux - Moved /bin contents to /usr/bin, possible to undo?
23) files - move content from a folder with unknown name up one directory
24) bash - Move all files from listed directories one level up
25) linux - Add extra file extension to all filenames in a directory via Linux command line
26) linux - Linux move files from specific directory one directory up and delete empty folder
27) files - How can I rename files within dir(s) to their respective dir name while maintaining extensions of files?
28) directory - gunzip and create directories following the name of the zip file
29) bash - Remane filename by switching what is before and after an underscore
30) ubuntu - renaming multiple files with by deleting random numbers
31) bash - Group files and directories based on first letter of their name and move them to directories of that letter
32) linux - How to rename multiple files by adding a common string at beginning of the files?
33) shell-script - select and move unique files based on some pattern
34) macos - How to copy or move files -n levels up on OSX via shell
35) python - How to use the mv command in Python with subprocess
36) linux - Move files from subdirectories into single directory and prefix original directory name
37) files - How can I move a directory (and all sub files/directories) but move items in alphabetical order?
38) shell - How do you move all files (including hidden) from one directory to another?
39) bash - list directory recursively, with subpath, and leaf nodes (files) first (for batch renaming part of filenames)?
40) bash - "mv: cannot stat" error when using find to move files via xargs
41) git - Change a directory name in a Github repository remotely, directly from local Linux Git?
42) linux - linux mv command weirdness
43) bash - How to move multiple files to multiple folders in linux?
44) cat - (cp is to cat AS mv is to ?) mv multiple files into one file instead of cat * rm *
45) bash - Batch rename folders with a single bash command
46) centos - Do cp and tar create temporary files and then do an atomic mv ?
47) find - Remove numbers from filenames
48) find - find files and move them to another folder with -exec
49) directory - Moving directories into subdirectories based on first character
50) files - File -> ../../archive/folder/file restore