Found 20 results for 'naming-convention'.
1) relational-theory - What standard should I follow when naming tables and views?
2) database-design - Is there a good reason to put the company name at the beginning of the table names?
3) sql-server - Can we change Log Shipping backup file naming convention
4) mysql - MySQL case sensitivity for table names
5) postgresql - Naming conflict between function parameter and result of JOIN with USING clause
6) database-design - Column name naming conventions and best practices
7) sql-server - Is adding the ‘tbl’ prefix to table names really a problem?
8) postgresql - Naming conventions for views and materialized views: "*_v", "v_*", "*_mv", "mv_*" or none?
9) naming-convention - How do I fix the naming of columns in Metabase?
10) terminology - Is there a name for the class of characters represented by  in SQL Server?
11) oracle - What problems would using the reserved keywords DATE and TIME as column names cause in Oracle?
12) naming-convention - Recommended user ID column names to use
13) postgresql - PostgreSQL naming conventions
14) mysql - MySQL similar name for status or type column
15) stored-procedures - Is table aliasing a bad practice?
16) database-design - Which terms are used to refer a row in database?
17) sql-server - Normalized Data Store - Confused with prefixes to use
18) identity - Why do people recommend not using the name "Id" for an identity column?
19) postgresql - CREATE VIEW as join between tables with identically named columns
20) database-design - Standard naming for a credential systems