Found 35 results for 'naming-conventions'.
1) python - What is the meaning of single and double underscore before an object name?
2) bash - Correct Bash and shell script variable capitalization
3) c++ - What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
4) python - Are Python args and kwargs ever named something else in practice?
5) python - What is the naming convention in Python for variable and function names?
6) python - When to use one or two underscore in Python
7) python - What does "rc" in matplotlib's rcParams stand for?
8) php - PHP coding standards at work: Insane, or am I?
11) c - What is a 'thunk'? (in the context of re-entrant sort functions, eg: qsort_r)
12) bash - What is a convention for naming a constant in Bash?
13) cakephp - Differences accessing a model using singular and plural model name on cakePHP
14) rest - Should I use Singular or Plural name convention for REST resources?
15) python - Python name mangling
16) sql - Database - (rows or records, columns or fields)?
17) c# - How to choose a good namespace name? [Linguistically]
18) c# - Naming convention - underscore in C++ and C# variables
19) mysql - What is a proper naming convention for MySQL FKs?
20) wcf - Wcf Service Proxy Name / Namespace naming strategy
21) symfony - What is the difference between .yaml and .yml extension?
22) c# - Naming convention - underscore in C++ and C# variables
23) php - Why do exceptions usually have the suffix 'Exception' in the class name?
24) python - What is the meaning of single and double underscore before an object name?
25) rest - Naming convention for REST endpoint where ID is not provided by request
26) python - Python name mangling
27) c++ - Class members prefixed with underscore (_)
28) rest - Restful API naming conventions
29) database - What is the best practice in naming your "user" table?
30) java - Coding Conventions - Naming Enums
32) rest - RESTful resources: Plural vs. singular when a resource is always singular in the database
33) git - Is there a naming convention for git repositories?
34) url - What is the etymology of 'slug' in a URL?
35) naming-conventions - What does "lazy" mean in programming sense?