Found 63 results for 'naming-standards'.
1) naming - Naming boolean fields in classes
2) c# - Why would you have a different namespace for each folder in a C# project?
3) design - What form of verb to use (imperative verb or third-person verb) in programming?
4) programming-practices - Using "On" at the start of a method name
6) c++ - What is the point of making a syntactic distinction between standard and user-defined types?
7) design - Pros/Cons for getter and setters of collections
8) naming - How to name a method that both performs a task and returns a boolean as a status?
9) c - What is the history for naming constants in all uppercase?
10) c# - Class Naming Conundrum
11) rest - What is the argument for singular nouns in RESTful API resource naming?
12) c - Naming convention for functions that mutate arguments vs creating a new object
13) programming-practices - How to name functions with multiple return values
14) naming - How to name a Boolean variable that represents either of two options?
15) sql - 'first_name' vs 'name_first' for Grouping Similar SQL Columns
16) design - What to specify as interfaces in component diagrams
17) asp.net-mvc - What's the best practice for naming uploaded images?
18) project-management - Are there historical problems with non-ASCII identifier characters in code?
19) python - Python file naming convention?
20) coding-standards - Why does software use the Win32 name?
21) c# - Naming for services/workers ect
22) c++ - How to avoid messy code when working with different libraries
23) testing - How to name Test Projects
24) clean-code - Versioning a function/method
25) microservices - What is the best practice when it comes to naming microservices?
26) coding-standards - naming conventions / coding standards for methods in a service
27) naming - Variable naming for collaboration between software engineering and data science
28) python - Should duck typing affect naming conventions?
29) rest - API naming for authentication API composed by many steps
30) code-quality - Erlang function naming conventions
31) naming - Naming variable which describes that something is currenty in use
32) naming - Is it bad to use the same class or idiom names as in a third-party API that you're using?
33) naming - Naming function with "proceed"
34) c# - What is the philosophy/reasoning behind C#'s Pascal-casing method names?
35) coding-standards - Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
36) terminology - Is there an explicit word for non-abstract class?
37) c# - What's the idea behind naming classes with "Info" suffix, for example: "SomeClass" and "SomeClassInfo"?
38) web-services - URL Naming Convention with Repetitive Letter
39) naming-standards - In AngularJS, why do we use scope instead of $scope in the directive link?
40) python - How and why do we have underscores in variable naming
41) java - How to name this class? Is it a pattern?
42) naming - How to name the classes that caries data to a different layer?
43) database - What's the standard term for removing data and embedded code modules from a database before publishing?
44) naming - Naming of bool methods: Is vs. Can vs.?
45) java - How to name different components in adapter pattern?
46) development-environment - Environment naming standards in software development?
47) coding-style - What is the convention for the star location in reference variables?
48) naming - Should I give an object that holds multiple objects of the same type a plural name?
49) c# - Am I understanding the new C# naming conventions right?
50) naming - Is it a good practice to end a function's name with a preposition?