Found 95 results for 'network-shares'.
1) linux - Clients can't create symlinks on Samba share
2) windows-7 - Windows 7 changes my account name... except it does not. How do I REALLY change my account name?
3) networking - Windows 10 Network Share External Drive to Android
4) windows - How do I prevent a user from deleting a sub-folder within a sub-folder of a share?
5) windows - Can't write to shared folder in Windows 2012 domain .. sometimes
6) network-shares - OpenSUSE "fstab" "mount" "An error occurred while accessing" "the system responded: mount: only root can mount"
7) ubuntu-9.10 - Ubuntu + latest samba version, symlinks no longer work on share mounted in windows
8) network-shares - Samba use freeipa auth for windows clients accessing cifs share
9) linux - Deleting Ubuntu folder symlink deletes target folder's contents when done via OSX & Samba
10) network-shares - How does mount use fstab to mount directories?
11) windows-7 - Windows 7 - Samba Shares - multiple credentials
12) windows-7 - Experimenting with Windows Credentials settings broke some network access
13) cmd.exe - Connecting to network share from Windows Server fails with "organizations's security policies block unauthenticated guest access"
14) permissions - In Windows 8.1, how to force prompt for credentials when accessing a shared folder?
15) linux - How do I avoid changing a file's Linux permissions when saving over a samba connection?
16) windows - How are file permissions applied for shared drives?
17) windows - How to link to a subfolder of a share?
18) networking - Windows 10, can ping other PC but cannot access shared folders! What gives?
19) windows - Can a mapped network drive be reconnected from the command line?
20) windows-7 - Windows user account just for accessing network shares on a Windows 7 machine
21) windows - How to make \\MachineName\SharedFolder equivalent to \\MachineName\c$\SharedFolder on Windows
22) windows - Write permission when mounting Windows shares from Ubuntu
23) linux - Install a command line only Linux in Virtual Box in Windows and access Windows home directory from there
24) windows-xp - Shared folders and C$
25) windows - Linux and Windows machines sharing a network
26) windows - Windows cannot access \\Shared Folder - How to remove the saved credentials of sharing?
27) network-shares - Correctly configure Samba
28) windows - How to automatically enter username and password for network location in batch file?
29) windows-10 - win 10 network drive mapping to wrong letter
30) windows-xp - How can I rsync password protected shared folder over windows smb?
31) linux - Can't access Samba share on a different LAN
32) network-shares - Share doesnt ask credentials
33) windows-10 - Using Robocopy for incremental backup to OneDrive connected as network share
34) windows-7 - Mounting windows 7 shared drive from my VM in Ubuntu
35) windows - Windows 8.1 disable by default for the Administrative Share / root of each volume (c$)
36) windows-7 - Windows 7 machine un-ping'able
37) permissions - Samba Linux Server: Unable to create/modify/delete on Mac & Windows Client
38) windows-7 - Why can't my Fedora VM access this shared folder?
39) windows-7 - Authenticating a Windows client to a Samba share
40) network-shares - My account is in administrators group, but doesn't honor permissions for administrators group on remote share?
41) mount - Mount External Hard Drive on Ubuntu 10.04 Across Network
42) ubuntu - Setting up a subfolder's permissions differently to the parent folder for Samba
43) windows - Win8 Computer 1 can see but can't access Computer 2 on home wifi network
44) windows-7 - Map a network drive from a Mac network on my PC
45) windows-7 - Cannot access windows share folder
46) remote-desktop - Can connect to server via RDP but cannot via share files
47) networking - Can't connect to windows 8 share from any remote source. "The user name or password is incorrect." error
48) windows - robocopy from remote server that requires private/public key authentication
49) networking - Can a desktop (windows 7) Wifi adapter serve as a Wifi Access Point (not ad-hoc nor bridge)?
50) windows-7 - Windows share is not accessible from time to time