Found 113 results for 'nist'.
1) elliptic-curves - NSA removed EC-256 and SHA-256 from CNSA recently--should we be alarmed by this?
2) elliptic-curves - Verifying multiplicative inverse on a prime field in NIST's ECDSA_Prime.pdf
3) public-key - How do I get the equivalent strength of an ECC key?
4) rsa - When NIST disallows the use of 1024-bit keys, what effect will that have on SHA-3 (with max. 512 bits)?
5) encryption - PRNG next bit test
6) elliptic-curves - NIST elliptic curves behaving anamolous in OPENSSL benchmark
7) elliptic-curves - Are there any NIST curves with pairings?
8) elliptic-curves - Is there a feasible method by which NIST ECC curves over prime fields could be intentionally rigged?
9) rsa - Why is the strength of an Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) half the size of the prime field size?
10) elliptic-curves - Scalar multiplication with projective coordinates
11) public-key - Help to understand the KDM in SP800-56A, and the usage of "FixedInfo"
12) hash - Did NIST verify “post-quantum” claims in the SHA3 proposal papers?
13) elliptic-curves - Diffie-Hellman Primitives in SP800-56A
14) hash - Using a Hash as a secure PRNG
15) nist - What are known metrics for TRNG?
16) standards - NIST temporarily closed — will that have a negative impact on the future of cryptography?
17) random-number-generator - How to select "good" bits which pass NIST statistical tests x% of the time?
18) random-number-generator - NIST DRBG algorithms' optional parameter
19) random-number-generator - Will X9.31 remain a secure & acceptable deterministic random generator beyond 2015?
20) public-key - Why are NIST curves still used?
21) elliptic-curves - Is there any difference between NIST and SECP curves in-terms of their algorithms and implementation?
22) rsa - Where I can find a list of certified software / hardware RNGs compliant to NIST SP 800-22?
23) elliptic-curves - A (current or soon-to-be) NIST-recommended alternative to ECC?
24) elliptic-curves - Modular reduction for NIST prime P256-- understanding the data
25) random-number-generator - Using NIST SP 800 - 90Ar1 Test Vectors for HMAC_DRBG with Reseeding and AdditionalInput
26) rsa - NIST vectors for RSA 4K Key
27) nist - Where can I find NIST SP800-38E's Test vectors?
28) rsa - Equivalent RSA modulus for NIST P-192 and P-521 elliptic curves
29) post-quantum-cryptography - NIST's Public-Key Post-Quantum cryptographic public calling
30) elliptic-curves - What is the difference between “secp…” and “sect…”?
31) key-exchange - Rounding function used in Saber Key Exchange
32) post-quantum-cryptography - NIST security categories (post quantum)
33) cryptanalysis - What NIST protocol was allegedly backdoored by NSA in 2006?
34) post-quantum-cryptography - Is the IEEE 1363.1 standard of NTRU post-quantum secure?
35) hash - Are NIST's changes to Keccak/SHA-3 problematic?
36) aes - Is XTS-AES a NIST-approved nonce-misuse-resistant AES mode?
37) encryption - Is RSA encryption without padding secure with NIST Key Establishment schemes?
38) nist - How to specify a NIST SP 800-108 KBKDF
39) public-key - Why is an ephemeral key required to prove possession of a static private key in Key-Establishment Schemes
40) hash - How does TLS 1.3 work with PQC signatures?
41) encryption - Why did Google Cloud accept a lower FIPS 140-2 Level compared to IBM Cloud?
42) hash - What was NIST’s reason to switch naming from MD… (Message Digest) to SHA… (Secure Hashing Algorithm)?
43) implementation - Magic Number to calculate number of rounds for M-R in FIPS 186-4
44) rsa - What is the difference between probabilistic and deterministic prime-factor recovery function in NIST 800-56B?
45) post-quantum-cryptography - Submission to NIST
46) randomness - Meaning of entropy of a bitstring in NIST SP 800 - 90A
47) aes - Why was Rijndael the only cipher to have a variable number of rounds?
48) rsa - Why is pqRSA in the NIST PQC submissions?
49) signature - Digital signature algorithms within the European Union
50) hash - Using a Hash as a secure PRNG