Found 206 results for 'nonce'.
1) symmetric - What's the utility of the last two messages of Needham Schroeder Symmetric key protocol
2) elliptic-curves - Is it possible to brute-force the nonce used in ECDSA?
3) elliptic-curves - Help breaking ECDSA with biased nonces
4) symmetric - Can a nonce be completely random on (simplified) Needham–Schroeder Protocol?
5) nonce - How to prevent accidental nonce reuse with AEAD cipher
6) stream-cipher - Safely store data before moving to air-gapped machine
7) dsa - Regarding Lattice atttacks on ECDSA with a portion of known bits of the nonce k
8) block-cipher - Why is it good to split a CTR-mode counter into nonce and counter?
9) block-cipher - CTR mode nonce with aggressive key rotation policy
10) hmac - Using HMAC as a nonce with AES-CTR encrypt-and-MAC
11) key-derivation - Using a nonce as a salt for key derivation
12) block-cipher - Making counter (CTR) mode robust against application state loss
13) randomness - Strategy for random CTR initial counter values
14) encryption - Encrypting with nonces in IKE
15) randomness - Incrementing nonces vs regular nonces?
16) rest - Preventing resubmission and replay attack using client nonce in REST API
17) tls - Why does TLS 1.3 use random-looking nonces for AEAD?
18) aes - Nonce of AES-GCM generated by Counters
19) tls - What is the purpose of the "Explicit Nonce" in TLS for AES-GCM and AES-CCM?
20) initialization-vector - Deterministic Encryption with AES GCM - how to choose the IV (nonce)
21) aes - Encrypt a big file in blocks with AES-GCM: how many nonce do we need?
22) encryption - Picking a nonce in the context of CCM (CTR with CBC-MAC) mode
23) stream-cipher - Using the Unix epoch as nonce
24) ctr - Can I use MAC as CTR mode nonce, if my messages are non-repeating?
25) collision-resistance - Is there an increased risk of nonce reuse when using GCM with a nonce more than 96 bits?
26) encryption - Is it safe to use a timestamp to build a nonce?
27) public-key - What is the use of a nonce in public-key encryption if it's meant to be shared?
28) public-key - How to find the secret key and nonce from two messages encrypted using the same nonce?
29) encryption - Is it safe for the ChaCha8 nonce to be deterministic?
30) hash - Would it be safe to use the message hash as the IV in ChaCha?
31) authentication - Verify password hashed with nonce when the password is already hashed on the server?
32) authentication - How to only send hashed passwords while not storing passwords in plaintext on the sever?
33) nonce - Is XChaCha20-Poly1305 nonce misuse-resistant?
34) aes - Is XTS-AES a NIST-approved nonce-misuse-resistant AES mode?
35) protocol-design - Why does spiped use both nonces and ephemeral keys?
36) modes-of-operation - Repeated NONCE in CTR mode
37) aes - AES256 CTR nonce generation
38) modes-of-operation - Repeating nonce in CTR mode
39) nonce - Is AES-GCM with static key and dynamic salt safe to reuse IV/nonce
40) encryption - Encrypted counter as IV in CBC mode encryption using same key
41) symmetric - Symmetric encryption algorithms with large IVs and authentication?
42) blockchain - How is the mempool incorporated in the calculation of the block hash?
43) getwork - What is the extraNonce?
44) signature - Nonce usage in ECDSA signing algorithm
45) signature - Why is it important that nonces when signing not be related?
46) block - How is the extra nonce formatted?
47) block-header - Reason behind hashing the nonce in prevBlockHash?
48) blockchain - Blockchain SHA256 hash and nonce
49) proof-of-work - How cooperative or competitive is the mining process?
50) nonce - How will mining work after 2140?