Found 251 results for 'normalization'.
1) database-design - Designing a database for a video game business domain with multiple many-to-many relationships
2) database-design - Storing multiple contact addresses for a person
3) database-design - Separate or Combine 2 Tables with Similar Attributes?
4) mysql - Should I normalize my string arrays, or just keep it a simple string?
5) postgresql - Two-column foreign key constraint only when third column is NOT NULL
6) database-design - Does this design violate a normal form
7) oracle - How to prevent null foreign key during database normalization?
8) normalization - How to satisfy 2NF and what are superkeys? - Understanding the algorithm for database normalization in general
9) database-design - Does the definition of functional dependency permit derivative values?
10) database-design - Decomposition in 3NF using synthesis
11) database-design - Simple scenario needs to go from Unnormalized Data to 3NF - Review Please
12) database-design - Is a table without a primary key normalized?
13) database-design - How to reconstruct functional dependencies from 3NF decomposition?
14) normalization - Meaning of "Dependency" in Relation to Elementary DB Normalization
15) database-design - Best way to create relationship between multiple tables
16) sql-server - How would i create a report involving multiple many to many relationships
17) database-design - Designing a friendships database structure: Should I use a multivalued column?
18) mysql - Database normalization for sensor data
19) normalization - UNF to 3NF is this relation workable?
20) mysql - Should a counter column with frequent update be stored in a separate table?
21) sql-server - Better defining a parent-child relationship on a table
22) sql-server - Should I extract / normalize the mailing address despite requirements limiting number / type of addresses?
23) normalization - How do I identify functional dependencies and normalize a table based on the attributes?
24) mysql - Users vs. People - where to keep the email address?
25) mysql - Likes or votes for posts
26) database-design - Entity Relationship Design; The best scenario
27) database-design - Normalizing nearly identical tables
28) postgresql - When normalizing a relational database, should multiple "type" tables be combined into one?
29) postgresql - Normalizing a table with a field that generally uniquely identifies a row, but is sometimes null
30) database-design - Normalising shared entities and applying constraints
31) database-design - When normalising, if you have entities with the same primary key, does it mean it should be the same entity?
32) sql-server - Separate archive tables or soft delete for inventory database
33) sql-server - What are the pros and cons of using my customer codes as a primary key?
34) mysql - Unexpected extremely long query time (~5 minutes using nested WHEN-INs)
35) postgresql - Single table or multiple table design when records have a clear distinction but are queried together?
36) mysql - Clarification for database creation and relations
37) mysql - Integrity constraints in a relational database - should we overlook them?
38) mysql - Effectively modelling extended classes
39) database-design - Database normalization: Describing trait - foreign key to table, or varchar field with value?
40) mysql - Normalize repeated indefinite ongoing dates for an event
41) database-design - What problems are solved by splitting street addresses into individual columns?
42) mysql - Generating Invoices and Tracking
43) database - When did developers start making normalized relational databases?
44) database-design - Over normalization in database
45) design - Is it good practice to always have an autoincrement integer primary key?
46) database-design - Database : Does it make sense to choose the zipcode as a primary key for an address?
47) database-design - How to design ER diagram to allow for retrieving of product option pricing data?
48) design-patterns - Tags DB structure - tags table using one join and GROUP BY, or pivot (join) table using two joins?
49) database-design - Is it wasteful to create a new database table instead of using enum data type?
50) lambda-calculus - Calculus of Constructions: compress expression to its smallest form