Found 37 results for 'nsa'.
1) rsa - RSA vs ECDSA/ECDH
2) public-key - Why is the P-521 elliptic curve not in Suite B if AES-256 is?
3) network - Do the Linux binary blobs contain any intentional security holes?
4) elliptic-curves - NSA removed EC-256 and SHA-256 from CNSA recently--should we be alarmed by this?
5) block-cipher - What does NSA mean by 'Analyzable'?
6) random-number-generator - Does Microsoft use Dual_EC_DRBG by default?
7) elliptic-curves - Who uses Dual_EC_DRBG?
8) encryption - Is it possible to digitally sign information with a password?
9) des - Aside from DES, has the NSA ever strengthened algorithms?
10) block-cipher - What could "look for the constants that you might find in RC6" mean?
11) cryptanalysis - What NIST protocol was allegedly backdoored by NSA in 2006?
12) diffie-hellman - State level "Weak Diffie-Hellman" working for SRP too?
13) elliptic-curves - Explaining weakness of Dual EC DRBG to wider audience?
14) iphone - Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
15) random-number-generator - Is it possible to calculate the 'skeleton key' for DUAL_EC_DRBG? What would it take?
16) iphone - How can the NSA remotely turn on your iPhone?
17) random-number-generator - Why does BCRYPT_RNG_DUAL_EC_ALGORITHM get removed from CNG API on Windows 10?
18) backdoors - What is required to use a cryptographic algorithm backdoor?
19) linux - RdRand from /dev/random
20) tls - Does HTTPS encryption on a site prevent the NSA from knowing you visited its domain / the URL?
21) aes - How to circumvent compromised CPUs in major FOSS operating systems
22) random-number-generator - Could RDRAND (Intel) compromise entropy?
23) rsa - What is the difference between exhaustive search and factorization in relationship to determining a key?
24) aes - Does the NSA/CIA have the capacity to crack AES?
25) tls - Can I use CloudFlare if I want to avoid NSA and FISA secret orders?
26) tls - Any alternative available for RSA? Is the web still visible to NSA?
27) vulnerability-scanners - Protecting against GCHQ port scans: How does TCP stealth work?
28) hash - What was the NSA's reasoning for making their bitwise combination functions in SHA-1 the way they did?
29) random-number-generator - Fast post-processing for broken RDRAND
30) certificates - Is using "SHA-256 with RSA-2048 Encryption" a secure certificate hashing algorithm?
31) nsa - How does the NSA restrict public access to cryptography?
32) aes - Cryptographic algorithms compromised and alternatives?
33) tls - Why it bothers if someone can de-anonymize anonymous network (like Tor)?
34) malware - What does the NSA's Recently Leaked "The Equation Group" Files do?
35) proxy - Why hasn't anyone taken over Tor yet?
36) privacy - Best practices for Tor use, in light of released NSA slides
37) exploit - (Theoretically) intercepting GCHQ's smartphone exploit