Found 75 results for 'obfuscation'.
1) linux - What are the implications of including binary blobs in the Linux kernel?
2) hash - UUIDs replacing inremental IDs in URLs
5) obfuscation - Does code obfuscation give any measurable security benefit?
7) authentication - Is using dynamic obfuscation and peppers for password hashing a good idea?
8) cryptography - Describe an example of indistinguishability obfuscation or functional encryption
9) access-control - What methods are websites using to prevent direct access to media?
10) php - PHP code in image file
11) encryption - How to ensure web application remains secured after intrusion of server
12) php - I found unknown PHP code on my server. How do I de-obfuscate the code?
13) passwords - Reversible password storage obfuscation method for third-party login credentials
14) cr.crypto-security - Encrypting or obfuscating transport stream identifiers in SSL-like connections
15) cr.crypto-security - Can a fully homomorphic encryption be used for oblivious code execution?
16) forensics - Why is this 435 × 652 pixel JPEG over 6 MB?
17) hardware - About the IEEE P1735 standard
18) web-application - Should we protect web application source code from being stolen by web hosts through obfuscation?
19) php - Workflow for obfuscated PHP code with PHP protect
20) reverse-engineering - Should I complie software after making all the variable and function names "1-2 character"?
21) android - Obfuscating "sensitive" strings in mobile client
22) email - Does a 'mailto:' hyperlink spoil any preceding email obfuscation efforts in PDF?
24) malware - Extract urls from obfuscated android malware
25) c# - Simple insecure two-way data "obfuscation"?
26) php - Obfuscation alternatives
27) php - How to protect my php code running on a client server?
28) windows - Is using SecureString in combination with Xor considered secure enough for standalone Windows app?
29) linux - How to secure containerized python source code deployed at client side cloud
31) c++ - Strange definitions of TRUE and FALSE macros
33) .net - Level of security provided with (.NET) obfuscator tools
34) licensing - Protecting proprietary code linking with LGPL v3 code
35) web-application - How can I make sure that my Python code cannot be accessed by the user of my web app?
36) php - obfuscate or encrypt some plain text data in PHP
37) malware - What risks do I have now that I accidentaly opened a suspicious URL send to me by Skype?
38) aes - How to Conceal/Detect PGP Symmetric Algorithm Used
39) java - How to obfuscate Java code quickly?
40) php - Open Source PHP Encoder
41) exploit - I found obfuscated code in a comment on my blog. What should I do?
42) encryption - Passwords stored as obfuscated text, not encrypted
44) licensing - Must source code released under GPL be human-readable?
45) obfuscation - How can a learnable function be obfuscable?
46) php - Best solution to protect PHP code without encryption
47) url-redirection - Can I safely preview a short link?
48) encryption - Should firmware images for IoT be encrypted for security reasons?
49) obfuscation - Is image blurring an unsafe method to obfuscate information in images?
50) reverse-engineering - A code protector claims that it "ensures it is physically impossible to run code without a serial number" is this a scam?