Found 1544 results for 'object-oriented'.
1) design - Implementation of object state in an OO language?
2) design-patterns - Is extracting an interface just for testing purposes a code smell?
3) c# - Sanity check for design pattern used with an intricate calculation model
4) object-oriented - Strategy/domain object responsibilities
5) object-oriented - Can I create a query which allows me to do this?
6) design - "State" pattern and encapsulation
7) c# - OOP: Switching on polymorphic types and maintaining state throughout workflow
8) design - Switching algorithm for Parking Lot Software Design Problem
9) c# - Extending an already existing polymorphic design beyond initial expectations
10) object-oriented - Should fields still be private when you need to restructure the data?
11) java - OOP in Java - What can getters be used for?
12) object-oriented - What is a static method compared to instance/class/private/public methods?
13) java - DDD - storing and retrieving entities of an aggregate from the outside
14) object-oriented - DDD Injecting Services on Entity Methods Calls
15) c# - Using Nested Classes for Input and Output to a Calculation Method
16) object-oriented - Finding object responsibilities while designing a book reader
17) design - What is the ideal length of a method for you?
18) java - Applying DRY to an inheritance hierarchy
19) java - Use decorator and factory together to extend objects?
20) object-oriented - Is it good practice to create a static class for database tables calculations?
21) java - Best way to load application settings
22) design-patterns - Violation & Solution for Single Responsibility Principle
23) design - Persistence Strategies - Filling a cache strategy
24) c# - How to pass data to OOP objects?
25) java - Service layer returns DTO to controller but need it to return model for other services
26) object-oriented - Large class with single responsibility
27) java - Is there a single word to describe a class with no state and only pure functions?
28) design - Temporarily modifying object state to save on parameter passing
29) object-oriented - Should I use classes instead of functions with a state needed for computation?
30) design-patterns - Syntactic characterisation of intrinsic and extrinsic states
31) object-oriented - How to model a statemachine in this case
32) object-oriented - ORM Inheritance mapping or not, how to map shared and specific properties for a set of related, real world objects
33) object-oriented - How to avoid cascading dynamic casts?
34) object-oriented - How can a object have many types?
35) design-patterns - Software-design for algorithm engineering
36) design-patterns - Designing a parking lot
37) design - Why aren't Entities allowed to reference other entities inside an aggregate except the root?
38) object-oriented - DDD: is it correct for a root aggregate to hold a reference to another root aggregate?
39) java - Extend functionallity of a class: inheritance or java's dynamic proxy
40) design - Object Oriented Design of Callback Methods
41) design-patterns - Name of this pattern to wrap functionality
42) .net - Want to know performance issues of Class types & access modifiers
43) c# - How can I add properties to subclasses and access them without casting from a superclass?
44) object-oriented - is 'protected' ever reasonable outside of virtual methods and destructors?
45) c# - Force Derived Class to Implement Static Method C#
46) java - Can a class achieve abstraction without implementing an interface or extending an abstract class?
47) design - OO design in a data processing pipeline
48) object-oriented - Can renaming a method preserve encapsulation?
49) object-oriented - Private setters and getters
50) java - When are Getters and Setters Justified?