Found 714 results for 'object-oriented-design'.
1) c# - Recreating complex aggregates from a persistance source
2) object-oriented - Strategy/domain object responsibilities
3) c# - Sanity of design for my in-memory object representations of database rows
4) design - Review of my OOP design for simple password manager
5) design-patterns - How to structure OOP multiple calculations?
6) object-oriented-design - domain driven design value object behavior
7) object-oriented - Finding object responsibilities while designing a book reader
8) design-patterns - Strategy Design Pattern vs Inheritance
9) design-patterns - How to use strategy pattern more effectively?
10) design-patterns - Advantages of strategy design pattern versus simple if-else
11) c# - Never make public members virtual/abstract - really?
12) php - Sharing constructor code between classes that do not inherit from each other
13) design - Save not-so dynamic data into a database and retrieve with changes in the future
14) java - Use decorator and factory together to extend objects?
15) object-oriented - Is it good practice to create a static class for database tables calculations?
16) design - Design pattern advice required for sending xml files to different destinations
17) design-patterns - What is the preferred way to approach this problem in object-oriented design? - virtual disks abstraction
18) design-patterns - Violation & Solution for Single Responsibility Principle
19) c# - How to pass data to OOP objects?
20) design - Communication between state machine and GUI
21) design-patterns - Designing a parking lot
22) design-patterns - How to handle state of an object? And how to enrich the state transition logic?
23) design-patterns - Design Pattern for Indirectly Connecting Two Classes
24) java - UML: do I use aggregation or composition in this case?
25) design - Unifying two implementation through an interface
26) c# - How can I add properties to subclasses and access them without casting from a superclass?
27) java - Can a class achieve abstraction without implementing an interface or extending an abstract class?
28) design-patterns - Command pattern to update private field
29) design-patterns - Name for this design pattern?
30) design - Passing around large value objects vs converting to smaller value objects
31) c# - Design pattern to force client of a class to call a method
32) design-patterns - OODesign: Data Structure which calls algorithm on insert
33) object-oriented - OOP Encapsulation Philosophy
34) java - Updating nested objects in DDD Aggregate by example: delegation or direct access from the root?
35) object-oriented-design - Configuring entity behavior DDD
36) c# - How to argue against this "completely public" mindset of business object class design
37) design-patterns - Why is chaining setters unconventional?
38) terminology - What defines an encapsulation properly?
39) design-patterns - Design patterns for smart containers
40) architecture - Dealing with Complex Value Objects
41) object-oriented - Designing interactions in Object Oriented Design
42) design-patterns - Design of an online book reader
43) object-oriented-design - How to know when to use dependency injection?
44) object-oriented - Rethinking inheritance when subclass implements interface
45) design - Is using protected inheritance to hide (but exploit) implemented interface from the public ok?
46) java - Factory/Strategy Pattern for objects that require different pieces of data
47) java - Does Strategy pattern involve modifying every subclass?
48) object-oriented - OO - are large classes acceptable?
49) design-patterns - Interface Design: Specific vs General parameter (A Minimal design vs anticipated use variation)
50) naming - Names for generic classes - how to avoid naming them just "object"? Use synonyms?