Found 45 results for 'observer-pattern'.
1) design-patterns - Potential abuse of observer pattern
2) java - Difference between Consumer/Producer and Observer/Observable
3) java - Any OOP design pattern that is somewhat representative of all of the SOLID OOP design principles at play?
4) observer-pattern - Observer pattern for unpredictable observation time
5) java - The Observer pattern using the pulling mechanism
6) c# - Are EventHandler<T> and IObservable<T> interchangable?
7) java - Publish/subscribe, observer pattern implementation question
8) observer-pattern - When building an observer pattern (event pattern) is it better to use classes or an enum for events?
9) design - Automatically observing changes in database tables
10) java - What preconditions should be checked while adding/removing a listener?
11) java - Observer Design Pattern with complicated objects
12) java - Observer pattern without state change?
13) design - Software to access GSM Terminal, sending and receiving AT commands, validating results
14) design - Observer pattern: "Web of observers" - Is this ever in use?
16) design-patterns - Design patterns for multi-threaded messaging server
17) c - State propagation(bottom-up) in multi-walk tree
18) design-patterns - Using Observer Pattern to selectively act on events
19) abstract-class - observer class as instance
20) c++ - Is this Observer variant an improvement?
21) java - Mutual observer pattern in Java
22) design - Connect observers to observable automatically using dependency injection container
23) design-patterns - Does this in the Observer pattern count as composition?
24) design - Is the observable pattern the right tool for this scenario?
25) java - Java Observable API - when is it a "pull" scenario?
26) dependency-injection - How to avoid DI dependency cycle for observer pattern
27) c# - API Design - Observable vs Callback
28) observer-pattern - Is this example implementation of the Observer pattern well-written?
29) web-development - Observer pattern over HTTP and TCP/IP (Server-Client)
30) java - Is the observer pattern suitable when the observers are not independent of each other?
31) design-patterns - Observer for two independent events in the observable class
32) design-patterns - Would this be an effective use of the Subject/Observer pattern, or is there a better way?
33) design - How does Observer create loosely-coupled design?
34) clean-code - Clean code: Register listeners inside class handling events, or outside?
35) observer-pattern - Two user inputs that alter each other
36) design-patterns - Can I call DOM event handling an instance of observable/observer pattern
37) observer-pattern - Is the sequence diagram for the pull model for observer pattern the same as push model?
38) design-patterns - Listener pattern vs Whiteboard pattern
39) design - I often create class cycles by using the Observer Pattern. How can I avoid this?
40) java - Which design pattern is more suitable for logging?
41) testing - Testing: Should I wrap system notifications and send my own?
42) java - I'm always reimplementing observer/subject code in Java. Is there a better option?
43) design-patterns - Does key-value observing between model and view violate MVC?
44) java - Is Content Observer an implementation of Observer Pattern?
45) uml - Class A uses class B. Class C contains an instance of A (composition). Should the diagram reflect the fact that C is dependent on A?