Found 124 results for 'one-time-password'.
1) aes - Create a TOTP for machines using HMAC or AES
2) protocol-design - Security concern with TOTP
3) passwords - Is this passwordless authentification system is less secure than big websites authentifications?
4) password-management - Does adding two-factor authentication by OTP really make KeePass more secure
5) privacy - What are the privacy implications of using Yubico OTP with YubiCloud?
6) stream-cipher - Question about use of IV in this cipher
7) authentication - Retrieve timestamp from TOTP value
8) authentication - OTP sequence uniqueness
9) protocol-design - Alternative for RFC 6238/4226 - one time password via SMS (single-factor authentication)
10) authentication - Is it considered insecure in an HOTP implementation to publicly provide the next counter?
11) one-time-password - TOTP intermittently does not return the same code when generated within the same time step
12) hmac - How does SafeNet MobilePASS generate passwords?
13) one-time-password - counter to indicate hotp count
14) hash - Why does HOTP use such a complex truncate function?
15) hmac - Why are HOTP and TOTP implementations all using 6 digits and not more?
16) one-time-password - What are the advantages of TOTP over HOTP?
17) authentication - What is more secure for voice and SMS OTP: A random number or generated similar to HOTP?
18) terminology - Are ephemeral keys symmetric or asymmetric?
19) keys - Which method to generate one time password?
20) encryption - Is symmetric encryption with one time pre-shared key secure?
21) multi-factor - Does a two-factor authentication dongle (OTP) which is always inserted in MacBook add a security benefit?
22) one-time-password - KeePass OTP plugin circumvents inbuilt protections?
23) one-time-password - Why doesn't KeePass use two factor / one time password generation to protect the database?
24) passwords - What is the risk and mitigation of accidentally typing a YubiKey password in an open forum?
25) linux - How to use Yubikey 5 NFC for online accounts, Linux login, and KeePassXC?
26) hash - How can I generate a one-time password?
27) multi-factor - Relative merits of Yubico OTP vs. OATH-HOTP?
28) smartcard - How do hardware OTPs work?
29) tls - Is phone number verifications with SMS magic HTTP links less secure than OTP?
30) one-time-password - How do single use passwords work for an encrypted message
31) hash - Recommended way to Implement One Time Password?
32) smartcard - How do hardware OTPs work - from a developer's perspective?
33) multi-factor - Is stand-alone one-time password less secure than OTP + traditional password auth?
34) one-time-password - Is HMAC-SHA256 and HMAC-SHA512 able to act as drop in replacement for HMAC-SHA1 in HOTP/TOTP?
35) one-time-password - OTP Scheme where only one party can generate the OTP, but both parties can verify it's validity
36) one-time-password - Does TOTP make sense for verification codes?
37) one-time-password - How big window is secure and practical with TOTP?
38) multi-factor - Is it safe to save a screenshot of my QR code?
39) authentication - How to detect suspicious tokens collected by a hacker
40) passwords - Are there any two way + two factor authentication systems in use?
41) hmac - Security Considerations in using SHA-1 for One Time Passwords
42) smartcard - What's the use of adding a challenge to a one time password algorithm?
43) authentication - Is emailing sign in links bad practice?
44) authentication - Mobile OTP - Secure?
45) hmac - HOTP with as HMAC hashing algoritme a hash from the SHA-2 family
46) encryption - Can modular multiplicative inverse be used to create a secure cipher?
47) one-time-password - TOTP Resynchronisation
48) android - What happens if a (google authenticator) one time password QR code is leaked?
49) wireless - 2FA with Windows NPS
50) one-time-password - What will be the problems if 2 users receive the same OTP in an arbitrary time gap?