Found 27 results for 'open-files'.
1) process - How to configure the process open file limit of a user?
2) process - Find out to which directory a process is writing?
3) linux - File delete versus overwrite and link at /proc/pid/fd
4) process - Portability of file descriptor links
5) process - Why does process substitution result in a file called /dev/fd/63 which is a pipe?
6) linux - How can I access a deleted open file on Linux (output of a running crontab task)?
7) open-files - ulimit: difference between hard and soft limits
8) process - Is it possible to find which vim/tmux has my file open?
9) emacs - Emacs' file extension recognition
10) terminology - What is the referent of a file descriptor?
11) posix - Which programs use a file descriptor higher than 2?
12) open-files - Why is number of open files limited in Linux?
13) linux - How to find out the file offset of an opened file?
14) centos - Help solving an elusive file descriptor leak
15) process - Grab standard input/ouput of a running process under FreeBSD/macOS
16) process - How do I find out which processes are preventing unmounting of a device?
17) shell - How do I tell a script to wait for a process to start accepting requests on a port?
18) linux - Recover deleted file that is currently being written to
19) linux - How to recover the deleted binary executable file of a running process
20) process - Who's got the other end of this unix socketpair?
21) files - Find and remove large files that are open but have been deleted
22) process - How do I monitor opened files of a process in realtime?
23) linux - Max Open Files, clarification needed
24) shell - See the STDOUT redirect of a running process
25) process - Tracking which files are used by program
26) files - How can a log program continue to log to a deleted file?
27) security - Open file limits not increased for redis user despite change in /etc/security/limits.conf