Found 390 results for 'open-source'.
1) licensing - Are there any impediment in the Apache License 2.0 to sell software?
2) open-source - Is there any copyleft (GPL-like) license with both the Affero and Lesser modifications?
3) database - best way to attach database structure for an open source project
4) open-source - When did the standard for packaging Linux source code become .tar.gz?
5) r - show source code for function in R
6) c++ - How to understand Bitcoin source code
7) open-source - What does 'Nightly Builds' mean?
8) open-source - Which Open Source License to choose for an ASP.NET MVC 3 OpenId StarterKit?
9) bitcoin-core-development - Where to find help understanding Bitcoin's source code in C++?
10) open-source - Open Source license compatibility checker
11) licensing - When to choose an open source license?
12) c# - Open Source Etiquette
13) open-source - Open Source license that prevents from bundling with adware?
14) c++ - Building GIMP 2.10 from source on OSX fails on "gimp-debug-tool-2.0"
15) open-source - About Open source program license
16) licensing - We are publishing an app using open source apache licensed software, Need some help understanding provisions
17) buy-bitcoins - How did Elon Musk buy Bitcoin when it is open source?
18) open-source - How can I avoid using my own name in the identifiers, packages, or namespaces of open sources projects I create?
19) windows - What is a suitable simple, open web server for Windows?
20) open-source - How should I contribute to a (mostly) abandoned GitHub project?
21) open-source - Using an open source non-free license
22) licensing - "Open Source" licenses that do not allow source redistribution
23) git - Isn't keeping the master branch intact essential for collaborating?
24) open-source - How do I report software vulnerabilities found in an open source library that are widely used but have a dilapidated team structure?
25) licensing - Source code modification and GPLv3 compatibility
26) licensing - Open Source Licenses like GPL in Multiple Licenses models
27) licensing - License requirements for including open source software
28) java - Distributing Java code into packages using a clustering approach
29) open-source - Could you describe "GNU General Public License (GPLv2)" in "for Dummies" terms?
30) open-source - Marking specific pieces of drastically changed open source code
31) open-source - Open Source but not Free Software (or vice versa)
32) open-source - Should I provide a LICENSE.txt or COPYING.txt file in my project?
33) security - Salt Generation and open source software
34) licensing - Software license without modify
35) open-source - How should you deal with a popular project that you no longer want to maintain?
36) open-source - Best practices when forking code base
37) linux - 1 Linux Backup server - 4 linux servers, 3 Windows servers - how to backup?
38) iis - Is there any open source web server monitor for IIS?
39) open-source - How would one handle external dependencies in an open-source project?
40) open-source - Is there a license for selling a software with the sources so buyer can make modifications without claiming ownership of the code or distributing it?
41) open-source - Why do some open source projects do not accept pull requests, but emailing patch files only
42) open-source - Should I ask to be mentioned in the credits in an open source project?
43) open-source - Is TDD viable in collaborative open source projects
44) windows - Recommend SSH clients that are free (preferably open source) for (at least) Windows which support infinite scrolling
45) licensing - Do I have to make source code open, if I use GPLv2 licensed software to derive data
46) web-development - Community Programming
47) open-source - Is Blockchain.info Open Source?
48) exchanges - Are there any open-source trading bots out there?
49) open-source - Using the Apache License 2.0 By Reference Only
50) open-source - Will a copyrighted code get into public domain once its copyright expires?