Found 66 results for 'operating-system'.
1) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
2) c - Background process vs Foreground Process
3) multithreading - Difference between user-level and kernel-supported threads?
4) multithreading - What is the difference between a process and a thread?
5) c - Is it true that fork() calls clone() internally?
6) unix - What specifically are wall-clock-time, user-cpu-time, and system-cpu-time in UNIX?
7) linux - What Command(s) List a User's System Permissions in Linux?
8) bash - Go application run as systemd service
9) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
10) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
11) linux - Best Linux server OS versions to use
12) linux - PID of infinite loop run in background (&) in bash script
13) debugging - Debugging an Operating System
14) security - Difference between processes running in kernel mode and running as root?
15) c - Maximum memory which malloc can allocate
16) linux - is it possible to ignore banner on ssh but not from login
17) architecture - Why is Linux called a monolithic kernel?
18) python - Python: What OS am I running on?
19) java - Java Threads vs OS Threads
20) azure - How to restore an OS disk onto a different, resized Azure VM as its new OS disk?
21) c - In-depth explanation for why we need '-pthread' in Linker option for gcc?
22) multithreading - What resources are shared between threads?
23) google-chrome - Does chrome really create a process for each tab?
24) linux - How manny threads can be created in one process?
25) linux - Why is there a design difference between the way interrupts are serviced in case of linux and unix?
26) c++ - How do you ascertain that you are running the latest executable?
27) linux - Shouldn't all processes get blocked when the CPU is switched to kernel mode?
28) shell - why shell uses 0 as success?
29) python - A function that imports modules depending on the operating system
30) linux - MemCache-repcached compile error
31) operating-system - Difference between Counting and Binary Semaphores
32) x86 - Why are segfaults called faults (and not aborts) if they are not recoverable?
33) java - Confusion regarding the Blocking of "peer threads" when a user-level thread blocks
34) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
35) python-3.x - how can I make directory?
36) linux - Which OS is running in my Docker container?
37) c - process termination doesn't affect waitpid()
38) 64-bit - x86, i386, i686, amd64, i5, i7, archtecture, processor confusion
39) linux - heap management
40) assembly - Are addresses in x86 assembly virtual or physical?
41) architecture - Why is Linux called a monolithic kernel?
42) python - How to identify on which OS Python is running on?
43) linux - how to get process id attached with particular port in sunos
44) backup - Why does system lag or stall after successful completion of tar backup command?
45) assembly - How to determine whether the computer has an XT/AT keyboard in assembly?
46) operating-system - Where the system call function “sys_getpid” is located in the linux kernel?
47) operating-system - What are the behavioral differences between a daemon and a normal process?
48) operating-system - A counting semaphore has value -x. How many number of waiting processes are there?
49) c - Maximum memory which malloc can allocate
50) java - Interrupts and Exceptions - Relationship with programing language